Chapter 3

Right guys, chapter 3 keep reading and enjoy

Love you guys.

-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-:;-.;-:;-:

Heathers p.o.v

These guys will be the death of me I swear.

"So heather, tell us a bit about yourself." Niall said, he sounded excited for some weird reason.

"Well I'm 15, from Glasgow, have a brother and sister and Louis my cousin. I guess I'm not that exciting."

"What's your favourite things then?" Harry spoke up

"I love giraffes, like they are my favourite animals as you can see( I'm wearing the same outfit from last night as all my clothes were packed away). I like going out for walks in parks and hanging out with my friends."

"Your onsies really cute, we have some too, we will have a onsie night were we wear onsies and watch movies" Liam said, he was being really quite like he was privileged to talk to me. Just then Louis walked though the door.

"Step away from my cousin guys, give her space she's in the door 30 seconds and your already annoying her." Thank god Louis got me out that awkward conversation.

" okay okay, so heather, do you want a tour around the house?" Harry suggested, once he said this all the boys stood up with big grins on their faces.

"Okay, sure. Louis how about you take me?" I don't think they got I was trying to hint I was quite scared.

"No it's fine I'll take you!" Niall insisted.

"No we will all take her. Niall stop being greedy!" Harry took my hand and lead me out the room.

"Guys please, I can walk myself just show me my room then I'll be good. Thanks" I said pulling my hand from Harry's. Louis noticed that I felt uncomfortable so he told the guys to go get food for us while I settled in. They all left and it left me a Louis.

He lead me up 2 sets of stairs until we reached a big door, he opened the door to reveal a massive room. It had 3 doors attached to the room. It was black and grey with a king sized bed and orange features, it had a desk with a MacBook Air on it. It had a nice little table with a couch and a plasma tv. I opened the first door and it lead to another smaller room, a wardrobe with clothes already in it! I continued walked and it was an open planned bathroom, when you walk through there there's a door that leads back to the room. Two doors down one to go... I opened it revealing a balcony that stretched near enough right around the house.

"You know this is the biggest room in the house" Louis said from the doorway.

" I don't need a big room, new clothes and a MacBook but thank you big cousin!" I walked over and hugged him, he hugged back but quickly pulled away when we heard the door shut. We walked back down the stairs and went into the kitchen, the boys had already started putting stuff out so we just sat down at the table.

" that's my seat but I guess since your the guest you can have it now" zayn said. Wow this is the first time Zayn has spoke to me since I got here.

"Aw I'm sorry but thank you, you can have it back I'll next to Harry and Liam" I got up and moved seats.

" that's sweet thanks Heather" he simply said.

" right guys dig in!" Louis kind of shouted but everyone had already practically emptied the table. I just took a little bit because I'm not the skinniest and this wasn't helping me very much, I at said good night and went to bed. It was round about 11pm so I just put my phone on charge hopped into bed and fell asleep.