chapter 16

okay guys, I'm updating as much as I can until I go away and even then I will still be writing but I just won't be updating thanks guys and read my other fanfictions;

-heather-

~*~

heathers p.o.v

I woke up feeling really happy then I remmebered me and Liam will be telling the boys that we are together now. I went down to his room but no one was in, he must already be downstairs. I skipped into the kitchen to ee his sitting sipping coffee at the breakfast bar. I walked over and put my hands over his eyes.

"guess who" I whispered into his ear. Louis came downstairs and knew straight away so he left to get the other boys.

"hey babe, will we tell the boys when they wake up?" he asked pecking my lips.

"yeah but I think Louis is away to get them just now, he knows. I was talking to him about it last night." He just nodded as he was drinking his coffee, once we heard footsteps coming down the stairs we went through into the livngroom and I sat on his lap. All the boys came down and once they seen us they knew, disappointment was spread acros their faces as the sat down.

" so guys I think you'v already guessed, me and Liam are dating!" I grinned at them, they all said well dine mate and congratulations and went back up to bed. Me ad Liam just sat watching tekishis castle on challange, yeah we were bored and yeah, it gives me a laugh. Its so funny. There was 3 episodes of that and once they were done we went up into my room because the boys had came back downstairs.

"hey babe, do you want to go out to starbucks for some coffee?" I asked Liam going into my wardrobe looking for something to wear.

"yeah I'll go get ready and then come back up to get you okay?" I heard him make his way to the door, once he left i picked an outfit. I picked out my rolling stones army green top with my very high waisted shorts with a pair of white converse with studs on the tongue. This was the first time I hadnt been wearing heels since i got here, oh well. I walked over to my dresser and put on some simple make up and straightened my hair leaving it down. I put on an oversized cardigin and my army green beany too. Liam came into my room while i was brushing my teeth. Once I was done we told the boys we were going out and i grabbed my purse and phone and made my way to Liams car. We drove to starbucks and i got a vanilla mocha latte and Liam got the same.

"heather do you want to go shopping today, just as ou know a day out?"

"yeah sure." we got up and laims intertwined our fingers as we made our way out to hte car again. the paps were there asking questions. Liam released my hand and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him whispering not to answer an questions. We got back into the car and drove off.

5 HOURS LATER...

We arrived back at the house after Liam insisting on buying me half of every shop. I put my bags up in my room and went back downstairs. the boys were in the livingroom so i went in and got the phone. I phoned in a Pizza well actually 4 pizzas. One with chicken and cheese, one with spicy chicken and cheese, one with peperoni and one with plain cheese. It came in about half an hour. I payed the guy and went into the livingroom.

"Dinner is served bitches!" i shouted putting the pizza on the floor and dug in. Once done we decided to do a twitcam, I went through into the kitchen putting the empty boxes out in the main bin. I went and sat with the boys until Niall introduced me, alot of people said i was very pretty and some bad comments but they didnt bother me. I think harry was still pissed because he thought itd be funny to tell the fans about me and liam, that was when all the bad stuff started to come in. After about 10 minutes of this I couldnt take all the shit anymore so I ran away, CRYING. fuck sake Heather you need to act strong intfront of the boys and fans to show it doesnt get to you. I ran into the main bathrooms, where I had never been before and locked the door. All the boys came looking for me but didnt think about lookig in the bathroom. After about 10 minutes the door clicked unlock and in came Louis, he quietly closed the door and locked it so the boys didnt hear. He just walked over to me and sat holding me, I heard him sniffle a few times then I realised he was crying too. I just lay in his chest slowly faling into a deep sleep with louis next to me.