Chapter 9

Thanks guys, I'm trying to update loads because I'm going on holiday for 18 days soon! Thanks for the reads.

-heather-

===================

Louis p.o.v

It's half 1 in the afternoon and heather still isn't up! I ran up the stairs and quietly opened her door, she's asleep. Great.

I ran back downstairs and gathered everyone into the livingroom,

"Right guys how we going to wake heather up?" I asked with a devilish smile.

"Ohh we could get flour and tip it on her face!?" Niall asked

"How about we all just scream in her face at once?"Harry spoke up, he hasn't been the same for a whole but he's going back to normal now, I wonder what was up with him.

"Okay, we will do that." We all quietly ran upstairs and aired a few seconds before entering, we oped the door and tiptoed in to find she wasnt there

Heathers p.o.v

I woke up because louis was too loud closing my door, I went downstairs and no one seemed to notice me. I heard their conversation though about how they were going to wake me up by screaming in my face so I ran back up into my room and hid out one the balcony. I heard the, come into my room so I looked through a tiny bit of the window. Their faces were priceless, I let out a little giggle and they must have heard because they made their way towards the door. I ran right around the balcony (it did stretch near enough around the top of the house) until I came to a closet, I opened it and sat inside. Did I mention the guys had a pool out the back garden, yeah I didn't know either until I looked over and seen it. The closet had swimming stuff in it like toys you would play with, ringos, lilos, a seat thing for zayn etc. I was being super quiet so they didn't hear me, I heard someone walk past the door, then another person and two more.

"Hey guys, we didn't check in here" LOUIS. Of course he would be the one to find me, I quickly hid under a lilo as the door opened. Louis seen me and started shouting for the other guys to come, he got Liam to come in and pick me up to carry me inside, I don't know why he did this. I can walk.

"We'll that was a fun game of his and seek" I said very innocently.

"Why the fuck were you out there!?" Louis said with a raised voice, not shouting but not talking either.

"I went out there so you couldn't scream in my face like you planned" I stuck my tounge out and went into my closet to get an outfit. I got my denim hot pants my black red hot chilli peppers tee and my black beanie to put on, I grabbed my black vans too. I curled,y hair into loose curls and done my usual make up. I added my thumb ring and my paperplanes chain. All while the boys were sitting in my room feeling guilty because they got caught. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I entered my room again and got my money out my drawer, put it in my purse and grabbed my phone. I changed my phone case to my pinky/ purple one that says 'tomorrow will be better'.

"Where do you think your going" Louis stood in front of my with his arms folded tapping his foot on the floor.

"Out to coffee anyone want to come?" I offered

"Me and I'll drive us there!" Liam stated

"Okay let's go" after that we headed out the door, we got into Liam's car and I sat on my phone, I checked twitter. I had loads of positive comments from people. I couldn't help but smile.

"Is that the new iPhone?"Liam asked.

"Yeah" I smiled at him.

"I need to put my number into it" he pulled into the car park and we got out, we went into Starbucks and I got a table, Liam insisted in paying but ill bp give him the money back soon. He sat down with my chocolate frappe with extra cream and he had the same. I handed him over my phone and when I got it back I seem the contact name; YourLittleBuzzLightyear<3