Chapter 12

I left the last chapter at a cliff hanger but I'm updating twice in one day so your not waiting long. Sorry guys hehe.

-heather-

~*~

Heathers p.o.v

"Okay?" I answered Louis and sat on the couch.

"So I decided to drop the rule." All our mouths dropped to the floor at his words. "We'll not completely if any of you break my cousins heart I will out the rule back up and then break your face" he smiled at everyone then nudged me trying to get me to laugh.

"I think we should all take her in a date and then she if she likes any of us, if she does them great if she doesn't then oh well worth a shot." Harry said, we all nodded in agreement.

"We will all have to try and woo her, so yeah that's asking her on a date properly and shit." Zayn said getting up and coming up to me, taking me by the hand and leading me away.

"Zayns took a head start we see then!" Niall shouted through the house as we went down the stairs. I never knew they had a basement, we reached a door and inside was a small room with a couch and a tv. The tv was very big bug it was quite a small soon.it had a drive in the corner just a mini one and a window practically at the ceiling.

"M'lady" zayn said signalling to sit on the couch. I say down and he sat next to me, turning me around to face him. He took my hand in one of his and placed his other hand on my cheek.

"Heather I really like you and I was wondering if you would do me the honor of going on a date with me?"he said rubbing my cheek.

"When and where"I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Now and here" he went to the fridge and got out two cokes, turned on the tv and put my favourite movie on, cayote ugly. We snuggled and watched the movie. A the end of the movie he turned me to face him. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. Not like before this one was so soft and he didn't seem that nervous about it. His lips were so soft and he didn't try to put the tounge in. I thought that was cute, he obviously has manners and respect for the fact it's our first date, he walked me up to my room and hugged me good night. I got hanged into my onsie and started to run a bath. Niall came into my room and smiled. Oh god not now.

"Hey heather, em what are you doing on Friday night?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Nothing niall." I walked up to him and hugged him trying to ease his nerves." You don't need to nervous around me Niall"I whispered into his ear.

"You want to maybe go out for dinner with me?"

"Yeah niall I would love to, fancy or casual?"I smiled at him

"Like your going to prom babe" he hugged me and kissed before leaving. Finally I can go for a bloody bath. Oh look no I can't Harry is here.

"You, me date tomorrow night. Be ready for 7." He walked up to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I pulled away quickly, I don't like the way he spoke to me.

"Get out." I said bluntly

"What did I do?" He asked innocently

"I'm not going on a date with you tomorrow night. Yu can't come in here demanding a date then kissing me, nuh uh. Leave." I pointed to the door. He kissed me again this time I could tell he wanted me so I let him. We pulled apart from a lack of breath and he moved onto my neck.

"Please-go-on-a date-with me-babe" he said between kissing my neck.he pulled my body close to his body and looked up into my eyes.

"Fine but if you ever pull a stunt like that again your out, got me?" I said to him and he just nodded. He quickly pecked my lips and left. Finally that fucking bath. I quickly took a bath and went to bed.

----------

I woke up feeling really refreshed so I got up done my make up really pretty and done my hair really nice and picked a really cute outfit too. I picked my black and pink floral dress with a big denim shirt. I tied it to make it a crop top with my black wedges. I walked downstairs to see Liam up sitting a the table.

"Hey li" I walked up and sat on his lap

"Hey babe what's up?" He smiled pecking my forehead.

"Nothing just bored." He looked me up and down then smiled.

"You look really pretty today" he smiled."want to go out for some food and that?"he asked staring straight into my eyes.

"Yeah babe, sure but we can't be too long Harry's taking me out tonight?" I rolled my eyes

"Yah course come on then we will go to costa" he said lifting me up so he could stand

"What about Starbucks?"

"Heather, pull told us about the guy at Starbucks so I just want to be safe, please just trust me."

"Sure" I got out of Liam's arms and made my way to the car. I got in and shut the door and he got in too but he didn't start the car. He just stared at me. He could tell I was in a mood now, he knows how much I love Starbucks.

"Babe your too beautiful to be mad. Please just smile, it makes me feel better." I couldn't help but smile and turn and kiss his cheek."so heather?" He added on.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to him

"Will you go one a date with me?"

"Yeah sure" I smiled at him.

"What day is it?" He asked I checked my phone.

"Tuesday why?"

"Tomorrow, is tomorrow okay?"

"Tomorrow is fine Liam, thanks" I kissed his cheek again and he started the car. He drove off to costa and insisted on me staying in the car. Aster costa he took me to a McDonald's drive thru. I loved this boy.

"Get niall something too or he will complain!" In the end lapiam just got everyone something. Once back at the house we ate and I went for a shower to get ready for my date. It was now half past 5 so I had enough time to make myself pretty again, I curled my hair in single ringlets and done a smokey eye. I put on a thigh high plain black skin tight dress with a pair of dark grey/blackish shoes to go with my eyes. I walked downstairs where Harry was waiting. He led me out to his car and drove off, we got to a resturant and took our seats.

The waitress was making eyes at Harry, which I was fine with. It was the fact that she knew we were obviously on a date and she's sitting flirting with him. She came to take our orders asking Harry nicely and cutely then she turned to me.

"What do you want?" She said blankly

"First I'd like some fucking respect if you didn't notice we are obviously on a fucking date so stop flirting with him you stupid slut. Oh and the chicken caeser salad please." I smiled at her as she walked off in a mood.

"Someone jealous?" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No but she can see we are on a date and she still chooses to flirt with you."

"Oh alright so am I your first date?" He said trying to make conversation. I don't know if I like Harry or not, he's cute and that but, nah he's not the one. I'm stuck between Liam, Niall,p and Zayn. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Harry

"Oh sorry, em no. Zayn was my first date out of you guys. Sorry" just then our food cam with a different waitress who didn't flirt with Harry. We ate and made small talk until she came to take our plates away. I noticed she was looking me up and down so I looked at myself incase I had something on me, then when she gave me the bill she slipped a piece of paper in my hand and winked. What the actual fuck? Harry grabbed the paper and read it his eyes growing wide.

"She wrote her number down!" He said laughing a bit. Oh my god, she was a lesbein ew that's so creepy. We made our way home and as soon as we got in we went to my room, he kissed my cheek goodnight and gave me a hug. I washed of my make up and changed into pyjamas and went straight to bed.