chapter 15

right guys, im updating toda and maybe tomorrow because im going away on thurday for 18 days. ill see you when i get back bye.. 

-heather-

~*~

Nialls p.o.v

i was wating downstairs with the rest of the boys until Liam shouted us up, I stood up but they said just to wait until Heather came downstairs so i sat back down playing with my hands because i was so nervous.I was wearing a tux with a tie and a pair of shiney black shoes, I was precticly wearing what I would have worn to my prom if I had went. After about 2 minutes i heard al lthe boys gasp, she must look stunning. My heart was beating one hundred times a minute, I cant wait to see how stunning she looks. After about 10 minutes of waiting there the boys finally came down the stairs, they all stepped aside to reveal a stunning girl, she was so beautiful but then I realised that stunning girl was Heather, when she walked into the livingroom i couldn't help but stand there in awe, she was so beautiful. Liam walked her out to the limpo that was waiting and she got inside.

"thanks so much Laim, she looks stunning mate, good choice!" i stuck my thumb up and shook his hand and made my way out to the limo. Once inside we made our way to her favourite resturant, the Grapevine. Being a gentleman I helped her out of the limo and took her hand, I rented the whole resturant out for this. I really hope she likes it.

"this way m'dam" i held the door open for her and she just blushed, we took our seats and waited to be served.

"this place is empty, i wonder whats happened its normally jam packed" she said looking about

"oh yeah, I rented this place out for us tonight so we didnt need to wait too long." hse just looked down at the ground, she is so cute when she does that.

Heathers p.o.v

Niall is so cute, he rented this full place out for this date and trust me, this resturant is quite expensive i've been coming here for like 2 years so I know. I started blushing and had to look at the floor, i lifted my head up to see him smiling at me.

"thanks, no one has ever done that for me." i smiled at him, he nodded but just then Darren came thourgh to take our order. Darren is the manager and has known me since I've been 12 so yeah we are pretty close. When I was 13 he said i was an achololic because i liked the prawn cocktail that had some bloody mary in it, he was hilarious.

"hey Darren."

"oh hi Heather, I didnt notice you there, so this lovley man rented the resturant for you tonight?" he motioned his head towards Niall.

" yeah thats really sweet isnt it?" he smiled and nodded his head.

"anyway what can I get you Niall?" he looked over at Niall and smiled, hewrote something down obviously my order, he know what i get. prawn cocktail and cheese penne pasta.

"I'll let my lady order first thanks"

"oh I've already wrote down what Heather is having" he replied, i can tell Darren doesnt approve of Niall altough he is being nice, he just has this vibe tha he doesn't like him.

" oh okay well i'll have the prawn cocktail and the cheese penne pasta id thats ok?" he looked at Darren smiling.

"two of each coming up." Darren walkd off leaving us alone.

"whyd he say two? i only orded one?" he said looking at me confused.

"oh thats what  I get everytime I come here." and about 2 seconds later our prawncocktails came out. It was just heavenly so I finished quite quickly and as they took our plates they brought out our main courses. After we ate Niall got the check and told me to wait in the limo, i said goodbye to Darren and left.

About 2 minutes later Niall got into the limo and we headed home, the car ride home was silent, not awkward but good. we stepped in the door and i thanked him for the night. i went upstairs to think, who should I pick?!

1 HOUR LATER..

I had take off all my make up and changed into my shorts and over sized jumper, i was sitting at my table staring out the window just thinking about who I was going to pick. A few minutes later Louis came into my room and sat on my couch, i moved and sat next to him cuddling into his frame.

" I think you should pick Liam." Louis said looking down at me.

"really? Louis I really have no clue because I thought Liam too until i enjoyed tonight more than I thought." I said looking up at him.

"do what you think is right because I'm happy to see you with any of the boys aslong as they dont hurt  you" he kissed my head, got up and left. 

I know who I want to pick. I text Louis and he said every one was in their rooms so I went down the stairs and got to his room. I knocked to the door then entered.

"Please tell me you came in here to give me good news." He said standing up and walking over to me. He stood over me and put his hands on my waist all I could do was nod my head. A smile spread across his face and he connected our lips. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which i accepted, we fought for domonice but he obivously won. I let him roam my mouth until we had to come back up for air.

"Heather Mcdermott, will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked through uneven breaths.

"Liam Payne, I will be your girlfriend" I smiled kising his lips very lightly deciding to tease him. he just smirked and walked me up to my room. I said goodnight and we decided to tell everyone tomorrow moring when we got up. He kissed my lips breifly before heading downstairs and going to bed. i slipped under the covers and fell asleep with butterflies in my tummy.

I'm Liam Pyane from One Directions grilfriend.