Chapter 20

Stiles' POV

I saw red.

Blinded by it I stumbled forward, moving to nowhere but somewhere. Somewhere but nowhere. I have lost too much in my life, my mother, my father, Allison, Donavan, her. Anger blinded, but pain made it so I couldn't move, the urge to scream but I was dying in my own silence. I trusted, I loved and now I was being punished for it, I was being ripped apart slowly and everyone was watching, they all enjoyed my pain.

Maybe Theo deserved Malia. Maybe I was wrong, he was probably a good man, he would care for her, he wouldn't be crazy, a killer, a monster. Maybe I'll let her go for her own good, I was toxic , I had so much blood on my hands I forgot what my normal hand looked like. She was as pure as snow and I was tainting it red with my bloody hands. I already had made her darker.

My fault.

My fault.

My fault.

I ruined her, I ruin everything.

I was outside, I didn't even realize I had ended out here. The nippy fall air blew past me, I blink away the tears from my eyes as I lay my back against the nearby tear. There I close my tired eyes and will myself to sleep.

But I didn't want to wake up, not without her by my side

~~~

Malia's POV

I curled into a ball on my bed. I was sobbing, but anger still swarmed my gut, betrayal, confusion. I loved him, I love him, yet I shut him out, I closed him away forever, and for what?

The knock on my bed caused me to jump to my feet. Quickly I whipped my face of my tears, and walked over to the door while fixing my plaid shirt. Swinging the door open I see Theo standing there with a frown on his face. Quickly noticed my puffy red eyes, and glassy eyes, his eyes softened at the sight.

"Malia, honey." He whispered as he moved quickly forward to brush away a tear that had fallen free. "He's not worth your tears." He whispered softly to me, and I leaned against him seeking warmth. But he doesn't feel like Stiles, he doesn't feel like home.

"Love is stupid." I rasp, and Theo laughs quietly.

"I can't ague with that." He mutters in response, burying his face into my neck just like Stiles did. I close my eyes as I feel the urge to scream out over come me again, I feel his hands dip lower, they rest on my hip and I feel my heart speed up.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Theo asks quietly he pulls away slightly so he can stare into my eyes. They are cold to me.

I pause, most would smile and say of course. But to be honest, when I first met Stiles I wanted to punch him and than I wanted to kiss him, "Not so much, depends."

"Well I do." He hissed, placing a hand on my cheek he moves forward forcing his lips on mine. At first I froze, a cold feeling sealing across my body, I try to relax, I try to melt into the kiss like I would with Stiles.

With Stiles,

With Stiles,

Its always with Stiles.

Angrily I start to retreat from the kiss, regret flooding my system. But Theo seemed to have more on his mind than kissing, his hands go lower, too low. I try to pull away but Theo growls.

"I don't like you Theo." I said flatly, I try to keep my face calm and brave but Theo saw right through it. "Not like this, I said I'd be your friend. Nothing more."

"Mhmm, Malia, my darling. You love the one called Trickster, the one who hides in the grey of the world. Not bad, but not good, a villain, but a hero in one. Malia you have spent your life in the grey as well, but you must see, the black is the best. Your in a world of black and white with grey covering the rest why stay as the underdog? Join me, join the dark side and leave that scum behind. You are powerful, so show it, embrace it." Theo grins wickedly at me as I pull myself away and narrow my eyes. "You want a taste of the darkness don't you? Stiles did, and he got it, he's still trying to fix himself to this day. But you know what? Theres nothing to fix."

"Your crazy, Stiles is still broken because of you." I snap, clutching my hand into a fist. 

"He broke himself and guess what? You almost fixed him too." He paused to laugh and shake his head, "But you shattered him in return Malia, so much power you have and you don't even see it."

"You lied to me."

"Of course I did! Maybe you should have listened to the fox huh?"

With that I screamed, lunging forward I slammed my fist into his jaw. Kicking him hard into the stomach I watched as he fell to the ground, his head slamming into my desk, I listened to the hard fall of his body, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he fell unconscious. I quickly turn and slam my door open, running down the hallway in search for Stiles.

I'm sorry.
~~~

Stiles' POV

The sound of screams caused me to snap awake from my sleep, I leap to my feet and look round wildly to find the source of the noise. Panic swells my body and than I see it, Peter dragging Theo on the ground, a frown imprinted on his face.

"Let me get this straight, Malia did this to you?" Peter asks as Theo scrambles away, his eyes frantic and blood leaks from his lip.

"She's a crazy bitch! I was gonna get her with the drug so she could finally get Stilinski but the bitch punched me!" He cried, but I lean forward more to listen to Peter's angry cries.

"You failed me? God your pathetic." Peter's voice was dark as he lays a hand out, as if he was waiting for Theo to take it. Instead Theo curses under his breath and grabs something from his back pocket, slowly he pulls out a syringe with red liquid inside. Stumbling back I watch as Peter takes it in his hand, quickly he bends down, not hesitating for a second, and stabs it in Theo's arm. Crying out Theo tries to pull away desperately as Peter quickly starts shouting out commands.

"Kill everyone who is working against me, even if you have any emotion connection to them."

I wait for Theo to cry or curse even laugh for god sake, but instead he turns. His eyes glazed over with an emotionless expression on his face.

Than with horror; I realize he's looking directly at me.

Author Note - It's almost done! Gah! I can't believe it! Even if my writing is horrible I'm still excited to Finish this baby.

Also I hate Matheo more than I hate Stydia. Don't push me on this.

Thank you so much for reading cuties! ^.^