Sky

Ambers pov****

I wake up in a empty bed. Alone. I rolled over to the bed side table and there was a note -hey Amber I'm srry I had to leave there was stuff I needed to take care of love u,-singed Danny
I pulled my pillow over my face and yelled a few curse words. I threw the pillow across the room and got up. I was in my adorable blue short shorts and tank top I put on last night. I opened the door and walked down the hall way and rubbed my eyes. I walked into the bar and lounge and about 23 guys were sitting at the bar staring at me "nice outfit beautiful" i hardly even remembered I was at the club "shit!" I turned and ran down the hall and into a the closest room, I slammed the door shut and slumped down on to the floor. "Ughhhh" I pulled out my phone and opened up to marks contact and texted him -Mark I'm at the club and I'm stuck in some room. And the guys are out there and please just come here- . Mark texted back -fine I'm coming I'm down the hall.- I turned off my phone and waited.till there was a knock at the door, I opened it to a crack and peeked behind it Mark was standing there "Amber lets go"
"Do you have clothes for me"
He held up a black tee shirt with Calveret on the front with angle wings on the back. "What about pants"
"Oh my god Amber you'll be fine" I rolled my eyes "fine" I opened the door and Mark handed me the shirt. I slipped it over my tank top, it just ended right below my shorts. "mark this is like still nothing! This don't help shit!" Mark groaned "fine want me to go yell at them" I nodded my head and gave him the pouty lip. "Oh my god amber" he crossed his arms and walk out into the hall way. I popped my head around the corner. "I swear to god if you look at my sister like she's a slut one more time I'll kill all of you" the guys looked alarmed "sorry sir" Mark turned around to me "lets go amber" I pulled down the shirt as far down as it could go a and walked down the hall way back to the room I slept in. "Thank you Mark!!" He didn't respond. I took off the shirt and changed into a white tank top with a cut out scull on the back and pulled on a pair of shorts and grabbed my black converse. I brushed my hair and teeth in the bathroom and grabbed my bag and walk out of the room. The guys all starred down at the bar and didn't look up. I walked out and hopped into the hummer. Fucking Danny. I was so mad at him.

**** rivers pov****

I woke up to the front door slamming. I rolled over in my bed and shoved my head under the pillow. Ugh is some one in the house trying to kill me. I rolled out my bed and onto the floor with a bang. I crawled over to the door and opened it " anyone home!" No one answered. "Fuckkkk" I got up and went to to my closet and pulled out a gun "ain't no bitch gonna kill me to day" I laughed "ugh" I walked out the door silently and down the stairs I turned the corner and pulled up the gun fast "oh my fucking god river trying to kill me!"
"Oh my god Amber maybe answer me!"
I ran upstairs and back into my room and threw the gun on my couch. And jumped onto my bed and back under covers. I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang "oh my god!" I rolled over and answered my phone"hello."
"Hey um it's sky from last night" I immediately sat up suddenly interested. "Oh hi, how are you"
"Haha I'm good but um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at the park or something.
"Oh yeah sure I'm free I got nothin going on"
"Good"
"Yeah so 3:00 okay for you?"
"Yep😊
"Kk text you then"she hung up.oh my got yes!!!! I'm going on a freaking date with sky!
-3:00-

I bushed back my hair and pulled over my hoodie and walked down stairs and jumped on to my bike and drove to the park to meet sky.

I rode into the parking lot and seen sky siting on the swings. I parked my bike and started to walk towards sky. Okay river you got this, time to redeem yourself. I kept my head up "hey, sky"
She looked up and seen me "oh hey riv!" She smiled a bit. I picked up my pace a bit, and I tripped on a root and fell forward landing on my hands and knees. I herd sky try not to laugh as hard as she could. "Oh my god are you okay" oh my fucking god I just fucking fell on my face in front of a beautiful girl. Fuck say something not stupid! I looked up at her and gave her a half smile "yeah I'm good" "okay good" I sat up and pulled her toward me. " You are the first person to see me fall" she giggled. Ugh she's pretty. She pulled me hard in attempt to pull me up. I sat there and smiled at her attempt. "You know your really cute right" she smiled. "Thanks but you know what would really help?"
"And that is?"
"If you got up!!!" I laughed
"Fine , fine I surrender"
She pulled me towards the big hill "hurry up you big lug!" She giggled "ugh but so much work" I pulled her down on the ground and on my lap "what do you think your doing photo boy?" I blushed hard,ugh she's adorable. hours passed of rolling around and being stupid with sky till she had to go.

**** ambers pov****
I walked out the door of the house and down the street, I needed fresh air and a little bit of me time. I walked around the block, and right when I was about to go home, I seen a girl laying on her roof across the street from my house. "Hey new neighbor!" Se yelled. I smiled and waved. The girl sat up and seen me "hey" i laughed "nice to meet you, hey um hold on" the girl crawled into a window and moments later came out the front door. She smiled "hey"
"Hi" she was wearing baggy pants and a tank top. "What's your name"
"Amber, yours?"
"Sky"
"Oh cool"
"Yeah, you live there?" She pointed at my house, "oh yeah haha I do"
"That's cool, um hey I was wondering I have like no friends since I just moved here, um do u wanna like hang out?" She seemed nice, i hoped the guys had nothing planned
"Um sure I have nothing going on, wanna just go to my place"
"Sure"
We started to walk up the drive way and up the front steps "oh by the way my brothers are home there kind of weird just saying" I opened the door and seen a glimpse of Mark loading guns in the living room "oh haha wait here just a moment" I gave a fake smile and ran inside and quickly shut the door. "Mark what the fuck, keep the whole gun thing down stairs!"
"I can't Andys friends are over!"
"Then take it in your room cause I just made a friend that isn't involved in a whole big scary motorcycle gang!"
Mark picked up his guns "fine" and walked up the stairs. "I swear Mark if I see one gun while my friend is here I will kill you!" I went back over to the door and opened it "hey srry I had to yell at my brother"
"Haha it's fine" she walked in "um lets go upstairs to my room"
"Yeah" she gave me a smile and we walked up the stairs and out came river in nothing but his rubber ducks boxers sky looked confused "river?"
River was stunned "sky.."
Rivers face was bright red "and how do you guys know each other????" Sky turned to me, "I'm dating your brother..."
" Seriously?" sky laughed. River was still glowing red and he slowly inched back into his bedroom. I pulled sky down the hall and into my room. "Okay so your dating river?!"
"Yeah" she blushed "okay okay, that won't make it awkward for us right?"
"Not unless you make it awkward" she laughed. Oh river your in for some trouble.