Life as it is

I was a small weak little girl growing up in a run down broken family because of the witch of a mother I was "blessed" with. When I was around 3 My mom took my four brothers and left me and my dad. She had always hated me, she never wanted a girl. Thought I was some "thing" that didn't deserve anything. So she left me with my dad whom she didn't love much either.

My dad loved me in the young time of my life, thinking I was the cutest and sweetest thing, till my mom left. He started to drink and do drugs anything to keep his mind off reality. With him being a abusive drunk I'd often get hit and starved. I don't think he really realized or well remembered what he was doing, when he wasn't drunk he was nice and caring.

But living in a two bedroom one bathroom house without any job led my dad to become broke so the only way to get money was his "friends"  he would let them at me, let them do anything to me, doing anything they physically could do to me. that's how my dad got money. I would sometimes take his beer and drugs to try to get him to stop. I never knew where to put it so I had to use them. I would do anything to get the beating to stop. I was hopeless. I was lost in the swirling and confusing world of a little girl.