33 // hospital gowns & amneisa

QUICK RECAP BECAUSE I'VE BEEN AWAY FOREVER:
Michael and Kit got into a minor car accident and Michael lost some of his memory. He's now in hospital.

BACK TO THE STORY

--

"These hospital gowns are quite ugly." Michael said picking at the material.

"Well, doctor said you'll be outta here no later than tomorrow." I smiled at my boyfriend. He's been in hospital for two days for observation and tests. He was getting quite antsy to leave.

"I'll be content when my black skinny jeans are on instead of this disaster."  He said with a face of disgust.

"You're over reacting." I spoke

"Am not.."

"Are too."

"Can we not do this?" I groaned.

"Only because you'll lose." he smirked.

"Right, sure."  I scoffed.

"Excuse me! No more than 2 visitors in the room, gentlemen, please."  The nurse spoke from out of sight.

"Calm down, he's our best mate. We won't be long." Ashton said waltzing into the room with Calum on his right and Luke on his left.

"Surprise, bitch." Luke said plopping a large pizza onto Michael's hospital bed.

"Hey guys!" Michael said with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Come hug me, I almost died." He held out his arms.

One by one, the boys hugged until Michael got to Calum.

"You want one from me?" He questioned hesitantly.

"Of course I do..you're my best mate? What's the matter?" Michael asked in confusion. Calum hugged him and quickly found a spot next to me. As much as I hated him being so close, it was something to be discussed.

"He must have forgotten about that time you kissed me." I mumbled to Calum under my breath. The thought made me cringe inside.

"He lost memory?"

"Stop whispering over there you two! You looks suspicious." Michael crossed his arms.

"Sorry, baby." I slid over to his bed sitting next to him.

"Open that damn pizza. I spent my fine earned money on that shit." Ashton rushed to grab a slice.

"Nice clothes, Mikey." Luke spoke from across the room. "Hospital blue goes nicely against your pale ass complexion."

"My butt can be seen if I stand up. This gown is the absolute worst thing." Michael said eating his food.

"Bet the food is shit too." Ashton laughed pointing at his tray of stale bread and cold soup.

"It could be worse." Michael laughed.

It was such a comfortable atmosphere with all of us like this. No stress, no worries. Just great company.

-

Michael had explained his minor amnesia to the boys to which they responded with silly jokes and odd references to some song.

The nurse finally kicked them out. Apparently too many people can "Cause the patient stress and uneasy feelings." She they left with pouts.

"Hello?" I answered the call on my phone.

"Hello? Is this Kit? My employee who is suppose to be helping out little old lady Val at the book store? That place you work?"

"Shit." I covered my face.

"I'm so sorry, Val. Michael got into a car crash and I've just been with him at the-"

"He what??" She said with concern in her voice.

"Nothing major. He's okay. I've just been helping him out and keeping him company." I said.

"Oh dear, you should've mentioned that. I'll be fine here tonight, you worry about him, okay?"

"Thank you so much. I'll be there Tuesday, promise."

--

I SAY THIS EVERY TIME BUT SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR SO LONG. I'LL TRY TO KEEP ON THIS.

-Hayley

DM ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM TO REMIND ME TO UPDATE THE STORY AND TO WRITE ME COMMENTS OR IDEAS FOR THIS FANFIC
(@hayleytorio)
(@hayleytorio)
(@hayleytorio)
(@hayleytorio)