Dr.Stien x reader

You sat on the bed in your (F/c) robe, waiting for your husband Stien to get out of the shower. Its been nearly an hour and you where starting to get a bit impatient. "Stien! How long are you going to be in their?" You said as you pounded on the door. He gave a slight chuckle, and opened the door. When he stepped out he was still dripping wet with his glasses on top of his head and was only Waring a towel. You face turned bright red so you turned around. He looked at you with a naughty smile and started to twist the screw in his head. "Is someone embarrassed?" he said teasingly. "N-no. Its just that your not wearing cloths." You looked at your feet not knowing what to do in till a pair of strong arms wrap around your waste. "Is that so." 'Y-yeah."
He suddenly started to kiss up and down your neck. You let out an airy moan. He smirked and untied your robe belt from behind and slid your robe down you shoulders your face got even redder because you weren't wearing any clothing. He then carried you to the bed and played you down gently. He got on top of you and kisses you lustfuly, as his hand ran down your wet womanhood, and rubbed you lightly. You moaned and that gave him the chance to slip his tongue in your mouth, he explored your mouth without missing a spot. He moved down to your neck again and continued to rub you. Unable to handle it any longer, you slipped your hand down to his towel and yanked it off, before he had the chance to react you grabbed his member and pumped it painfully slow. Stien bit his lip and thruster his fingers deep in you. You moaned louder and pumped him harder. He pulled you fingers out of you, forced your hand off his member and placed himself at your entrance. "You ready (Y/N)?" "Yeah". With that he rammed into you and you both moand loudly. He started thrust in and out of you slowly, "Harder, Faster. Please." You moand out, he did as you said and let out a low grone. He continued this for a while in till he couldn't take it any more. "Stien... I'm close." "Me to baby." After a couple more thrusts you both came together. He pulled out and snuggles next to you "I love you." He said. "I love you to." You replied back, then you both fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if it wasn't very good it was my first one so plz don't judge to harshly. And I know some words might be spelt wrong. Bye