Purple guy x reader

Suggested by @krystalina (a long ass time ago)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was you first day on the job at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. You were excited not because of having to work, but because of the rumor that the robots were hunted, and you were into that spooky kind of stuff.

I'm off, you thought as you stepped into your car. As you neared your destination, you felt a strange feeling, a feeling that something was wrong.  Maybe I shouldn't go in today, you thought.

But you had to. You needed rent money, food and other bills. Soon you pulled into the parking, walked to the door and double checked to see if you had the buildings key.

Stepping into the building, the feeling from before came back to you, only stronger. 

"Hello," said a voice behind you. You jumped and turned around, to see a man standing behind you. There was something wrong with this man, it was the color of his skin, it was purple. "Who are you?" He said with a smile.

You didn't say anything, just looked at him. Why is his skin purple, you thought. "Umm, hello, are you ok."

"Oh, uuum, yeah, im (y/n). Im the new worker here."

"Oh well Im Vincent, i work here to."

His uniform is diffrent, you thought.

He offered to show you around, sence it was your first time at the pizzeria. "Fallow me,"

He started twords a door that was down a long hallway. As you neered the door a strange feeling feeling started to bubble up in your gut, then you heard him chuckle, making the feeling even worse. You saw a glimpse of something in his pocet that he was pulling out (pull out game strong) but was uable to tell wat it was in the dark hallway.

You shook it off till you reached the room. Stoping to open the door he looked back at you with a look in his eye that made him look a bit strange, then he slowly opened the door. "This way," he said, his voice more sinister than before.

At this point, the feeling in your gut was un-ignoreable and you gelt the sudden need to tell him. "Umm, Vincent. Uhh, I don't feel comfortable going into that room."

He gave you a some what sympathetic look. "Oh come on sweet heart, nothen to be afraid of."

Sweet heart? You blushed a bit at the name, then noded and contunued forward into the room.

(End of part 1)

I know im an ass, im soo sorry to the person who requested this, i dont know what to write and you asked me to do this months ago. I will make a part two to this asap.😣