Jeff the killer x reader (edited)

A/n

The video was random. I just like it. :)
(Cp/n)= creepypasta name
(Y/n)=full name
____________________________________

It was your first day as a creepypasta, you started off with the name (y/n) but now they call you (cp/n).

"Fuck off BEN!" You yelled as he tried to touch your booty. But he didn't stop.

"Come on (y/n), I know you want to."

"Don't call me that it's (cp/n)." You hated to be called your old name, it bought to many bad memories. "Oh does it make (cp/n) sad when someone called her (y/n)?" He taunted.

You felt tears threaten to come out but you held them back, and ran to your room. "What a cry baby." He said, he turned around to walk away but ran into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Jeff, and he looked pissed. From your room, which was on the other side of the house, you herd a bitchy scream. But you didn't bother to see who it was, you just sat in your room and cried.

~~flash back~~

"Mommy~~ ware are you hiding ~~"

You skipped though the halls with a knife looking for your mother. You have moments where you go completely insane, and your mother can usually handle you but not this time. You opened the door to her room and saw her with a gun in her hands, "stay away!" She warned.

"You won't do shit!" You yelled, you took a step towards her, and she shot you in the shoulder. But that didn't do much. "Oh mommy nice try." You plunged the knife into her heart and listened to her scream.

~end~

What you did still pained you. You hated yourself but now that you where a creepypasta you couldn't kill yourself, you would if given the opportunity.

Knock
Knock

"(Cp/n) let me in, it's Jeff."

"Go away" he didn't listen he opened the door and sat next to you. "You ok?" You shook your head and put you head in your hands and sobed. "Shhh, it's OK we all did something awful that's why we are all here." He said and pulled you into a hug.

You didn't know Jeff had a soft side to him. He lifted your head up and placed his soft lips onto yours. Your eyes widened, and after a few seconds of shock you kissed back. He placed his hands on your hips and rubbed circles with his thumbs. Your breath hitched a bit, and you let out a small moan.

He laid you on the bed without braking the kiss, gently sticking his tongue in your mouth massaging your tongue with his.

You pulled away for air and looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust. "Look, I loved you for so long. I don't think I can contain myself anymore." He said as he smashed his lips onto yours once again.

But this time you didn't wait to kiss back, and smiled into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. His hands started to explore your body, starting with your breasts. He gave them a little squeeze, a moan slipped from you lips, it had came louder than you ment it to. But Jeff didn't seem to mind.

His soft lips moved down to your neck and started to look for your sweet spot. As he did so, he reached for his knife and cut your shirt and bra off. You let out another light moan as he bit down on a spot on you neck, "found it" he said with a husky tone.

He started to abuse that spot until it was purple. Then he kissed down even more, when he reached your pants, he quickly removed them and started to rub you through the thin (f/c) fabric of your leggings. "J-jeff, no fair. Your fully clothed."

"Fine, if you don't like it then you can undress me." He said with a sly smirk. You pushed him onto the bed and pulled off his hoodie seeing his well built body. You kissed his neck like he did to you, making sure to leave a dark mark. As you began to kiss down further, you herd a loud moan coming from Jeff.

You were a little confused, then you realized where your hand was, right on his crotch. You both blushed a light pink as you began to take off his pants. He had a huge tent in his boxers, you gladly took those off to.

You were about to play with him more but he pined you down onto the bed, and took off your leggings and underwear. You closed your eyes preparing for him to ram into you but before that happened he flipped you over and placed his member at your entrance (you are now on your stomach). "You ready?" He asked to make sure that you rilly wanted this. You nodded.

Without warning, he pushed himself into you as and let out a loud moan. He bit his lip trying to wait so you can adjust to his size. "Jeff, you can move now"

Not hesitating for a second, he began to thrust into you softly, careful not to hurt you. "Jeff, h-harder". With that he rammed into you. You moaned each others name not caring if the whole house could here you. He gripped your hair pulling your head back.

"Say my name!" He reached around and started to rub your clit.

"Jeff!"

"Fuck, Louder"

"JEFF!!"

You couldn't hold it anymore and came hard. He pulled out, than you realize that he didn't cum yet. You went on your hands and knees and licked the base of his member. He let out a loud moan, you than started to suck on the tip, "D-don't tease!".

You chuckled and pulled put most of him in your mouth and use your hand for the parts you couldn't get. He moaned your name as he was getting closer and closer to his end. "(Y-y/n)", he moaned as he finally came. He layed besides you and snuggled next to you. "I love you (y/n)." Right when your name left his lips he put a hand over his mouth, "s-sorry, I didn't mean to-" you cut him off with a kiss.

"It's OK Jeff, it feels right when you say it." He smiled and covered up with the one he loved. "Love you (y/n)."

"Love you to Jeff."

Those were the last words you you said before you fell into a deep blissful sleep.