Deadpool x reader

You where walking through the beautiful city, you (h/l), (h/c) flowing in the wind.

Looking up at the stars every minute or two. After walking around for a bit you disided to take a little break so you stopped at a near by park bench. You sat down and let your muscles relax. Footsteps started to eco through the park trees. "Hey girly," A voice said huskily, "what are you doing all by yourself?" You ignored the man.

"I know you heir me." You continue to pretend that the man wasn't there. "OK, that's it"

At this point you started to get scared, you hesitated but then turned around , to see the the man holding a bat in one hand with three men behind him. They started you walk towards you, the "leader" of the men lifted the bat high in the air, you squeeze your eyes shut hoping for the best, waiting for the blow, but it never came. You heard loud blood churning screams.

You opened your eyes and saw the mens heads on the ground and blood everywhere. You opened your mouth to scream but a hand clamped over your life lips.

"Hey toots, you mind keeping it down a bit?" Oh no, not another one. Tears started to fill your eyes. Fear grew inside of you to the point where you passed out.

~~~time skip~~~

You woke up on a couch in a shabby looking apartment. It was filthy, and smelly, like ..... Never mind. But something was starting to smell like....... Pancakes. You took a deep breath in taking in the smell of the lovely aroma.

"Hey hot mama, you hungry?" " who are you?" "The name is deadpool or you can be boring and call me Wade. You looked around, you then noticed a man
(I'm to lazy to type what he looks like but you should know) at the door with a huge stack of pancakes in his hands. WOW, your event hotter awake!"

A blush formed on your face. That's when things got a little "hotter" as deadpool would say.
As soon as you blushed, he was on top of you. Lucky he set the pancakes on the side table.

He lifted up his mask till hid lips and nose were visible, then he smashed his lips onto yours. They were dry and chapped, but you kissed back anyway. You got lost in the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. Then he pulled away, he then started to kiss your neck searching for your soft spot. He didn't stop until his lips rubbed against a spot that made you let out an airy moan. "W-wade"

"Louder (y/n)"

After that statement, the ripped of you shirt and your bra and messed with your breasts. Taking one nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand, he began to mess with you. "W-wade" you bit you lip trying not to let another moan slip out.

He didn't like that. What am I doing I just met this guy!

His pants where getting tight from seeing you like this, under his total control. He moved down kissing down your stomach, then licking right above your waist line. He started to undo your pants, but you stoped him "Let me please you." No (y/n) you just met him!

"You think you can do it?"

You nodded, then pushed him onto the bed. You undid his pants and pulled them along with his boxers down, letting his member spring to life. You licked the tip, he let out a small grunt, but you wanted to hear more come from him. You started to deep throat him and bobbing your head. "Oh (y/n). Your so good." How does he know my name?!

His hips started to buck and pre cum leaked out of his tip, he let out one last moan before he came hard in your mouth. "OK, no more forplay." He said.

He pined you down to the bed and took your pants off along with your underwear. He rammed into you and let you adjust.

Tears fell from your eyes, he wiped the tears away from your cheek. When the pain was gone you told him that it was ok and he started to trust into you. You both let out loud moans. You dug your nails into his back that will definitely leave marks. "W-wade...harder."

He didn't hesitate for a moment before he rammed into you like no tomorrow. You couldn't hold it in any longer. "Wade I think that I'm going to..."

"Me to." With one last thrust you both came and moaned each other's names. He got off of you and covered you both up with the blankets. "Night love you (y/n)."

"Love you to." Then you both fell into a peaceful sleep.