H2O Delirious x reader

I guess I will share. 😑😚
Jonathan is his name (H2o Delirious) this will be a sweeter than normal Jonathan.
-----------------------------------------------------
Suggested by @Anayakearse
(Jonathan's pov)

(Y/n) was getting ready for another date. She didn't seem nervous at all but I sure as hell was, we have been roommates for about two years now friends sense birth, and she has been stood up, cheated on, and other things that I don't want to even think about. Man, if she was mine I would treat her like the queen she is.

"Okay, Jonathan how do I look?"
I turned away from my computer and the sight of her took my breath away.

"Beautiful." Is all I could say. She was wearing a (f/c) knee length dress with matching heels. Her hair was up in a cute hairstyle (whatever you want). "Good luck (y/n)."

"Thanks," she said as she kissed my cheek, but like a good friend would, yeah like a friend would ,just a friend. She skipped out the door she hadn't looked so happy in so long I hope this guy isn't a asshole, I though as I went to sleep.

--Jonathan's dream land--

"Jonathan~~~" (y/n) moaned as I kissed her neck. Her voice was so sweet to me. I started to kiss down her body leaving hickeys as I went along not stoping till I reached her womenhood. I gave it a lick.

Her back arched as she moaned my name. My pants were getting tighter by the minute.

-end-

I forced myself to wake up before things got to serious. I was panting and my boxers felt tight.

~your pov~

Again. It happened again. The boys I meet are always assholes. I walked home and shut the door trying not to wake Jonathan. I ran to my room and started to cry. I was done with boys, i'm not going to be hurt again.

~Jonathan's pov~

(Y/n) was back, I could here her crying. Dam it happened again. I walked to her room forgetting my boner for the moment. I knocked on her door and began to open the door. The sight of her like this made my heart ache. I'm not going to let her get hurt anymore.

I walked to her room and opened the door. She was in a ball on her bed crying. I haded to see her like this. I walked to her side and held her like I was never going to see her again. "J-Jonat-"

"Shhh shhh shhh. I know." I said as I patted her hair. I put one hand in her cheek and made her look up at me. "(Y/n), I love you. I hate to see you like this." Than I kisses her. Her lips were so soft. She pulled away in 3 seconds. Well that hurt. "They all say something sweet than they all go and hurt me, I'm done." She said voice filled with sadness.

"I'm not like them,"I say "let me prove it." I kissed her again licking her bottom lip begging for entrance. I took a few tries but she finally let me in. I didn't leave one space untouched.

~3rd~

(Sorry lots of persons)

Jonathan started to kiss down (y/n)s neck. She tried to tilt her head to give him less access to her neck, but she failed as she let out a small moan. Jonathan layed her down on the bed and got between her legs. "Let me take away your pain," Jonathan said as he kissed her collarbone "You don't need to do anything, just lay here and let me help you (y/n)."

Jonathan started to unzip (y/n)s dress and slid it off. (Y/n) blushed but let him do whatever. Jonathan's hands slid across (y/n)s skin and rested on her breasts, giving them a small squeeze. (Y/n) squirmed under him and winced a bit, she felt hot all over.

Jonathan's hand moved further down till it reached (y/n)s underwear. He rubbed her clit through the thin (f/c) fabric making (y/n) arch her back and moan. This made Jonathan smile and his erection grew. He only wanted to pleasure her, to make her forget all of the pain that she has been through. "Come here (y/n)," he said in a soothing voice, than pressing his soft lips onto hers once more but this time she kissed back. "Do you believe me now, I promise that I'm not like the guys in the past I'll treat better, like a queen."

(Y/n) was touched by Jonathan's words and fully understood that he wasn't like the men in the past. (Y/n) slipped her hand down Jonathan's chest and lightly rubbed the tent he had, telling him that she was ready.

Jonathan sliped off his boxers and circled the tip around (y/n)s clit (that wasn't awkward for me at all) making her even more wet, that finally slipped into her. They both moaned in pleasure, as Jonathan started to thrust into (y/n) softly. "H-harder please."

Without a second thought Jonathan pulled out till only the tip of his member remanded inside of (y/n), that rammed back into her. He bit his lip holding in his moans so he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of his love.

"Mmmm, your so tight." Jonathan moaned, as he continued to ram into (y/n). Jonathan rested his head I n the crook on her neck hoping to block out the noises coming from him, it didn't help that (y/n) was clawing at his back and practically screaming his name, "Jonathan, I'm g-going to-"

"M-me to," Jonathan's thrusts became sloper and his member started to twitch inside of (y/n). Both were so close to release they could hardly stand it. (Y/n)s back arched as her walls tightened around Jonathan. She screamed Jonathan's name as she came all over his member, making him cum inside of her.

Both of them were panting hoping to catch there breath. (Y/n) snuggled up to Jonathan, feeling loved for the first time in a long time. "I love you (y/n) don't forget that."

"I love you to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long but I will update sooner now that it is summer. So the next lemons will be

Toby x reader

Neko! America x neko! Reader

Slender x Male! Reader

So that is what I plain if you don't like the ideas I won't write them, it's up to you I guess.

See ya latter😗