Day 3 - A Song That Makes You Happy

A song that makes me happy: 22

About it: This song just gives me an extremely good vibe. Like I get pupmped up and energetic whenever I hear it and it makes me wanna shout at the top of my lungs and do my crazy dance -- which, by the way, you don't want to see. I just feel like letting go of everything and just having fun. Plus, it's a Tay song so it makes me even happier!

Trigger words:

It feels like a perfect night

And make fun of our ex's

For breakfast at midnight

To fall in love with strangers

We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time

It's miserable and magical oh yeah

Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines

It's time

I dunno about you

But I'm feeling 22

Everything will be alright if

You keep me next to you

You dunno about me

But I bet you want to

We just keep dancing like we're 

22

We ditch the whole scene

And end up dreaming

Instead of sleeping

We're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way

Story: 

 "Come on, Kate. He's not worth it. There are plenty of fish in the ocean. Remember when I said he wasn't right for you?" 

"So now it's an 'I told you so' conversation?"

"That's not my point!" Violet can be defensive.

"She's right, you know. We all got this bad vibe from him when you first introduced us."

"Anyways, enough with that doucebag. How about we have a girls' day out? Or, should I say, in?" Tara wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, rent some cheesy movies, stuff our faces with junk food, pillow fights. We haven't been able to do that for a long time since you started dating Lachlan." Gemma eyes me disapprovingly.

I look up at my three best friends.

"You're right." I state, standing up and stretching my stiff legs I'd been sitting on for almost two hours. "Let's have a girls day in." I say, accenting the 'in'.

"Seriously?" they ask at the same time, raising both eyebrows. I nod my head.

"I love you guys." and I look at them with such sincerity Tara yells,

"GROUP HUG!" and I giggle along. Without Tara, Violet and Gemma, I don't know what I'd do with myself.

 ***

"He's so stupid! Like once when we went to the restaurant at the end of the road, he was looking for the toilet and the sign was right in front of him but he still didn't see it and he was running around the restaurant looking for it until I told him. Idiot."