solemn looks and dark hooks.

AU "where they are all at some party and Harry almost gets raped but Louis pretty much saves him last minute"

prompt by: HameronAndNayesOTP

WARNING !!!!

MENTION OF RAPE !!! PLS DO NOT READ IF THIS IS AN OFFENSIVE, A TRIGGERING, OR A SENSITIVE SUBJECT FOR YOU !!! I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HURT ANY OF MY READERS !!!

ALSO

I do not hate Zayn lmao

(where is the liE)

LASTLY

do not be afraid to send in a prompt !!! chances are I will do it !!! whether smutty, angsty, or fluffy !!! pls send in ur guilty pleasures and I will write them if you so desire !!!

I'll see u at the end !!

(1825 words)

------------------------------------

Running down the stairs with a cup of vodka in his hand, Louis shouted, "Let's get this party started!"

He was a tad bit late, though, as the party had actually started an hour prior, but he was Louis Tomlinson. He didn't care at all, he was just pleased that people actually cheered him on.

He jumped into the frenzy of people, kissing the ladies and nodding his head at the guys. He stepped into his kitchen--if you couldn't tell, this was Louis's house and this was his party--only to find Niall, loitering next to the buffet table, which was filled with the party food essentials. (Chips, beer, alcohol, dips, desserts, etc.) "Oi, Neil, mate!" he called and laughed at his own joke of saying Niall's name wrong, causing the blonde to groan. Louis only just noticed the brunette he was talking to, and he awkwardly stepped over, looking at the man who stood taller than both Niall and Louis. "Who's this?"

"Liam," the brunette introduced himself, reaching a hand out for Louis. He shook it, and, shit, did this boy have a killer grip.

"This is Louis," Niall glared at Louis when he introduced the two, and the shorter smiled innocently. "He's that shithead I told you about."

Liam laughed, and Louis let out an exasperated sigh. He turned and anxiously raked his eyes through the crowd of people before turning to the other two and asking, "Hey, have you guys seen Zayn?"

"He's here, don't know where though," Liam spoke up, and Louis directed his attention to him. "We came together, but he left looking for you, actually."

"Oh so you're Zayn's boyfriend!" Louis realized, pieces finally clicking in his mind. Niall rolled his eyes, muttering out a quiet, "Took ya long enough, Lou." but Louis paid him no mind. "D'ya know where he went off to?" Liam shook his head, and Louis sighed hopelessly. "Alright, then, I'll see you two later," he waved a bit as he walked off, wandering outside.

---

After about 30 minutes of searching, Louis found himself traveling up the stairs. The first bedroom he checked in exposed a girl and a boy on Louis's bed, and oh god, oh god, his head spun and he almost puked. He weakly shouted, "Don't get any on my duvet!" before shutting the door in a hurry, scrambling to the next room.

This was his parents' bedroom, and he took a deep breath to steady himself. But when he grabbed the door knob, he heard the cry of, "Stop! I don't want this!" Louis's eyebrows furrowed as he attempted to listen for more, earning a shriek in response, along with, "Leave me alone! I don't--Stop!"