blood in my eye.

AU where louis and harry are in the universe where The Purge is a thing and it's basically harry's favorite social event

ok but @ jrod iM SORRY I WAS WRITING A HAPPY LIGHTHEARTED FIC FOR YOU BUT THEN I GOT SUPER INSPIRED AND ITS LITERALLY 2AM ON A THURSDAY MORNING AND IM JUST FINISHING THIS BC I WAS SO EXCITED IM SORRY

warning !!!! this is gory !!! don't read if mentioning of blood and gross organs i guess and stuff like that freaks u out !!!

AND SINCE THERE ISNT AN AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE !!! IM SORRY I FORGOT TO WRITE THIS ON THE LAST ONE SHOT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

HOPEFULLY 2016 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR FOR US ALL

but it's already going pretty shitty for me but that's not that big of a deal whatever nO ONE EVEN READS THESE KAT STFU AND LET THEM GET TO THE STORY ALREADY DAM N

(2705 words)

----------------------------------

"THIS IS NOT A TEST. THIS IS YOUR EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM ANNOUNCING THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE ANNUAL PURGE SANCTIONED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. WEAPONS OF LEVEL FOUR AND LOWER HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED FOR USE DURING THE PURGE. ALL OTHER WEAPONS ARE RESTRICTED. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF RANKING TEN HAVE BEEN GRANTED IMMUNITY FROM THE PURGE AND SHALL NOT BE HARMED. COMMENCING AT THE SIREN, ANY AND ALL CRIME, INCLUDING MURDER, WILL BE LEGAL FOR 12 CONTINUOUS HOURS. POLICE, FIRE, AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES WILL BE UNAVAILABLE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING AT 7 AM WHEN THE PURGE CONCLUDES. BLESS IT BE OUR NEW FOUNDING FATHERS AND AMERICA, A NATION REBORN. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL."

Sirens rang through Harry's ears as he sat in his living room, feet propped on the coffee table ahead of the couch. A smirk graced his face as he shouted into the darkness, "It's time."

Louis emerged from behind him, bending down to lace his arms over Harry's chest, pressing his lips to his lover's jaw. "I'm ready." When Louis made eye contact with the man, he grinned at the evil glint in his eye. He rarely ever saw the dark side of Harry, he only showed it on this night, and seeing this part of him changed Louis's perspective of the innocent boy forever.

Harry was insane. Absolutely fucking crazy. He craved the warmth of blood against his fingertips and tongue and thirsted for the pleads of helpless victims. Louis was the only one Harry was open to share this part of himself to, besides all the people he had killed, mainly because if anyone else found out, he'd most likely be sentenced to a psychiatric ward. He was sane, and Louis understood this, but this night, the one that came once a year, was his time to let go.

Louis understood him. If he had to keep up being an innocent baby 24 hours a day, 364 days a year, he'd be driven crazy himself. But that's who Harry was--he was happy, he was cute, he forgave easily and always had his arms open for those who had done the worst to him. Once a year, he became fed up with who he was and changed, he went on a rampage to take out his anger. And no one could blame him.

His older boyfriend actually found this part of him quite hot, it was also the one time of year Harry would be the dominant. All of the murdering sent him into this messy frenzy, and as soon as they got back home Harry was all over Louis and their sheets were stained red from the blood of the previous victims.

Harry turned slightly in Louis's arms, connecting their lips hungrily, almost. Louis snapped out of his faze as he gently bit Harry's bottom lip, and heard the younger mumble out, "Go grab the guns, I'll lock up the place and we can get out of here."