Chapter 13-Home

*One month later*

The guys just left they came to see Andy and check on me. Ashley and CC said Andy would have wanted them to look after me while he couldnt. Andy still isn't awake. I haven't ate in days. I haven't moved from this spot in day's. I have been by his side holding his hand the whole time. I looked up at him. "Andrew Dennis Biersack I know you can hear me." I said. "I bet you just don't want to do the dishes that's what it is." I said. I smiled at myself I had been talking to him a lot lately the doctor said it would help. "Andy I love you." I said and leaned forward kissed him. I felt very light movement from his hand. I gasped could it really be or am I just imagining it? It was real his grip got a little tighter. "Andy?" I asked squeezing his hand. "Andy baby its me Luna." I said. His eyes fluttered open and he blinked a couple times adjusting to the light. "Where am I baby?" He asked his voice gravely. "Umm your in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?" I asked. He sat there for a second quiet. "Sort of. I remember you following me downstairs then I made you go up then a man came out of nowhere and hit me in the head with something then that's all next thing I remember was j had a dream that I had been shot and you were holding me talking to me keeping me awake then I woke up here." He said. I took his other hand and looked into his eyes. "Baby that wasnt a dream it was real. Ronnie broke in with John and John shot you then beat the shit out of you. You were pretty messed up bet the doctors say your recovering great." I said. "What do you mean shot?" He asked. "I mean shot he shot you in the side. It didn't hit any organs the doctors said if it would have been a half of a centimeater off you would have died." I said. "Well are you ok? Did he hurt you? Why do you look so pail and skinny?" He asked. "Baby I'm fine I have just been worried about you I'm so happy you are finally awake. Vic and Krissy are coming to visit today I'm sure they will be happy your awake to. Vic said he missed having a guy around even of he did just set there and stare." I said trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled softly but I could tell by the look in his eyes something was wrong. "What is it baby what's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "Luna its my place to take care of you and protect you and I let you down. I didn't protect you and you could have gotten killed." He said. I turned his head so he was looking into my eyes. "But I didn't I'm alive and well and so are you you didn't fail Andy you fought all the way. You did not let me down Andy." I said and kissed him. "I love you Andrew." I whispered. "I love you to baby." He said and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around hus neck and scooted closer. "I missed you so much." I said and felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I'm sorry." He said and looked down. I put my finger under his chin and he looked at me. "There is nothing to be sorry about Andy if you weren't there that night I would have probably been raped and killed." I said. He tightened at the thought. "I'm gunna kill him Luna." He said through clenched teeth. "Andy the caught him two weeks ago he is already back in prison and doesn't get out for a long time." I said. "Wait two weeks ago how long was I asleep?" He asked. "Andy you were asleep for a month." I said quietly. He just sat there in shock with his mouth hanging open. "Andy I was fine. I was by your side the whole time well umm we were by your side the whole time." I said and rubbed my stomach where a very small pudge was starting to show. "What do you mean we?" He asked. I took a deep breath and got up setting on his bed. I turned towards him and looked into his eyes. "Andy the doctors did a few tests and they found that the pregnancy test we got was wrong I am pregnant I'm positive. I made them do it five times to make sure and all came back positive." I said. He sat there staring at me. "If you don't want this baby I understand but you need to let me know now." I said and looked away. He sat up and pulled me into a hug. He turned my head and made me look into his eyes. He had a tear trail going down his cheek. "Luna like I have always said and I told you that night. I love you, you love me and I love this baby so much already and I haven't even them yet. I will stay by your side through it all I ail cancel all the tours for the next year say were taking a little break we will still do small concerts here but I'm not leaving this state with you pregnant and alone." He said. I hugged him and cried into his chest. "I love you Andy." I said wiping my cheeks. "I love you to sweetheart now come on you look really tired lay down and sleep." He said and pulled me down into the spot he had made for me. I laid down and cuddled against him he was so warm and I was freezing its always cold in hospitals. I started to drift off with his arms wrapped around me I missed this so much. Being cuddled to his chest with hos arms around me knowing he wouldn't let anything hurt me when I was here in his arm.