I'm all shook up!!

Molly was barely inside the house when she felt her phone buzz for the third time inside her pocket. Wriggling out of her damp coat, she threw it over the banister, kicking off her black kitten heels as she made her way up the stairs.

'Mum, are you home?!' She asked, not waiting for an answer before slamming the bedroom door behind her.

Peeling her tights off with one hand she unzipped her grey skirt and tossed it onto the floor with the same wreck less abandon she had started to feel towards her job. And as soon as she unbuttoned her black Zara shirt, the sensation of damp hair touching her bare skin made her shiver to the bone.

That and of course, the thought of ''Mr Tinder''. . .

She purposely delayed checking her phone because to Molly, the build- up was always the best part.

It could've of easily been her best friend Jess returning her calls, or even her Dad contacting her from, some weird yoga retreat, after all he was due his weekly ''I'm sorry I left you and your mother right before Christmas'' call.

But somehow in those few moments of not knowing, she felt hope, excitement and a promise of a happier future (or at the very least a happy Christmas).

Throwing her arms into her silk bathrobe, she analyzed her bloodshot eyes in the mirror. Forget ''All the boys love Mandy Lane'' in reality it was Molly they wanted.

Probably, because she resembled Amber Heard, in a strange English rose sort of way . . .

She had what girl's dream of the most, looks to die for and the intelligence to match but she didn't have the luxury to pout, all day long in the mirror like they did.

She was too busy skivvying over a bunch of interns for nine hours a day . . . yep the only thing she was capable of after a long day was to stare into a tub of Ben & Jerry's (Choc chip to be precise) whilst watching Friends reruns.

Talking of Ben & Jerry's . . .

What better way, she thought, to add to such pleasure – delaying tactics, than to go to the kitchen, grab a big spoon and have a total pig-out fest whilst flicking through her messages. That way she can drown out any disappointments with a massive spoonful of the good stuff.

Perfect logic!

She wondered whether she should take her phone into the kitchen with her, just in case a very unlikely event might occur, like a volcano, or a big flood or something less rare like, I don't know, say, a burglary perhaps.

Not so perfect (albeit slightly neurotic) logic!

As you can see Molly's passion for contingency planning was no joke! One of the reasons her - -contract kept getting extended at work. Temping on front of house is serious business I'll have you know. What with the milk distribution and coffee runs and all!

Tucking her phone neatly inside the pocket of her bathrobe, she walked into the kitchen and noticed there was still no sign of her Mother anywhere. However there was a plate of bolognese left on the top shelf of the fridge which she guessed her Mum must've rustled up before going out for the evening (again).

And with her dinner in one hand and dessert in the other, she did a half – dance back to her bedroom excited about the virtual possibilities awaiting her . . .

It wasn't long after she worked her way through half a plate of spaghetti (and three very large scoops of ice cream!) when she felt her stomach curdle and believe me it wasn't food related, oh no, this was Josh Logan related!

'Hey beautiful . . .' his email read, 'Fancy a coffee sometime?'

Searching like a maniac for the green tick on his profile she almost threw up when she saw it was ''thee'' Josh Logan.

She hardly had time to process it earlier on what with such a busy day and all, but in the confines of her bedroom it hardly seemed real.

Why, oh why would someone as famous as him ever even think of approaching her much less send an email . . . Especially since he could have his pick of women?

It had to be some kind of sick prank or fake profile.

It just had to be.

But what if it wasn't . . . ?

                                                                                         **