Nine

I walked out to the kitchen the next morning, swinging open the refrigerator door as if I was getting something so Karly couldn't complain about me not eating.

Sometimes I'm just not hungry.

Okay, most of the time I'm not hungry.

Is it really such a crime to skip a few meals?

Its not like I'm starving myself.

I mean sure, I wouldn't mind being smaller, but I wouldn't go about losing weight that way.

"You didn't get anything." Karly piped up, seeing my hands empty.

"I ate a banana."

Not a lie, I had one yesterday.

"Where's the peel?" Karly raised her eyebrow.

"I ate that too."

Karly rolled her eyes, picking up her phone.

"Just eat something before I shove a piece of toast down your throat."

"That sounds very violent." Calum shuffled into the kitchen, ruffling his hair sleepily.

Karly promptly dropped her iPhone.

"I thought you left." She scrambled to pick it up.

"No, he just slept in my room." I searched through a cupboard absentmindedly.

"Oh, really?"

I turned to see her waggling her eyebrows.

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I heard a lot of crashing last night, what was that about?" She asked, changing the subject.

My eyes flicked to Calum, I wondered if he would rat me out.

"Oh, Megan was just showing me something and I knocked over some stuff. A lot of stuff."

"Can't imagine what she could possibly have been showing you." Karly smirked.

"You're so perverted." I rolled my eyes again. "And for your information I was showing him a musical instrument."

"You finally pulled out your old drums?"

I flinched. "No."

"Oh." Karly shrugged, turning back to Calum. "You want some breakfast? Megan can't cook shit, but I make a mean waffle."

"She uses the waffle iron, it doesn't count."

"That'd be like saying if you used a mixer instead of a whisk it doesn't count."

"Well it doesn't. Ignore iKarly over there, we have muffins." I turned to look at Cal, casually whipping out the nickname that Karly hated.

"Screw you." She muttered under her breath, going back to her phone.

"I think they're blueberry." I ignored my room mate,crouching down to pull out the bakery bought delicacies.

"I like blueberry." He said awkwardly, glancing between me and the girl glaring at her screen.

I set the box down on the counter. "So do I ."

Karly snickered, making me turn to look at her. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." She continued to scroll and chuckle, glancing up at us every two seconds.

"I want to do something today." 

I walked over to the microwave, not noticing his hand halfway in the air.

"Then do something." I walked around the kitchen, cleaning up.