Twelve

(Cal's view)

"Well, thank god she left. Am I right, Dan? " Michael made his lion nod at him.

Megan snorted, her face red and blotchy.

Michael covered his face with the toy, emitting a high pitched voice. "Meggy is crying tears of joy isnt she?"

Luke whipped around, alarmed. "Meggy?"

"Sorry. Megan." He removed the toy from his face, casually setting it down.

"You okay?" Ashton asked, noticing she was wiping her wet cheeks.

"Yeah, yeah fine." She smiled, sniffling a bit.

She turned, Luke's hand still resting on her leg until she signalled she was okay, and sat down in the couch amidst Ash's girls laughter.

"You've got," She giggled. "You got sparkles all over your bum, sweetie."

"I do?" She quickly stood up, twisting to see.

Sure enough, Alicia's sparkly dress had transferred glitter onto Luke's pants and shirt, in turn transferring to megan.

"Do you wanna go home to get a change of clothes?" Luke asked, tugging at his lip.

Megan frowned. "Not really."

"You're a bit bigger than me or I'd share." Ashton's girlfriend said.

What the heck was her name, I always forgot.

"Its okay Bridget, I guess I'll just head back."

Bridget. Who remembers a name like Bridget?

"I'll come with you." Luke stood up, getting his beanie and adjusting it.

"Its okay, you don't have t-"

"I'm coming with you." Luke smiled, resting his hands on her arms to kiss her cheek.

Blech.

"I'll go too." I smiled, standing up.

"Let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby." Michael sang, making his lion dance across his lap.

I went to collect my jacket and Michaels too because he was too lazy to get it himself.

"All set?" Luke asked, tucking a strand of Megs hair behind her ear.

"Yup." She sighed, bouncing one foot on top of the other.

I unlocked the door, and Michael squeezed past me.

Apparently someone couldn't wait to get outside.

I heard Luke and Megan not so discreetly whispering behind me.

"No,I'm too heavy."

"Shut up, beautiful."

I heard a squeal, and turned around mid step to see Luke carrying Megan over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you goof!" She screeched, pounding his shoulder with her fists.

"Oh, what's that I hear? Higher?" He grinned, hoisting her up so she was sitting on his shoulder.

"Stop!" She screamed, trying to hold on.

Well mostly she just kept putting her hands on his face.

But you could tell she was trying.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he allowed her to slip down.

"You know I don't like being up that high." She pouted.