Eleven

(Calum's view)

"I don't know...."

"Come on Megan, I'm sure you look fine." I coaxed, trying to get her out of the room where Ashton's girlfriend had been doing her makeup for the past half hour.

"I look like a make up store puked on my face." She paused, and I heard her shuffling around.

"If I had a bigger butt I could pass for a Kardashian."

I chuckled, and watched as she swung open the door, her face full of confusion.

"I don't know if I like it." She muttered, her hand holding onto the door way.

I took in a sharp breath. "Uhh... You don't look anything like a kardashian."

"No?" She questioned, fixing her hair into a knot on the top of her head.

"No, you look," I stepped forward, cupping her chin in my hand to inspect further. "Its not you, but its.. Its nice."

"I think the eyeliner is more than a bit much." She mumbled, gesturing to the dark wings.

"Its definitely a bit much with what you're wearing." I laughed.

"What?" She looked down. "What's wrong with sweatpants?"

"Nothing." 

She raised an eyebrow, putting one hand on her hip. "What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Nothings wrong with them, they just don't neccesarily fit the whole." I gestured to her makeup.

"Its not supposed too, doofus." Michael muttered from somewhere behind me.

I spun around, seeing him sitting in the dumbwaiter. 

"What the-"

"Shhhh." He whispered, slowly pulling the rope to go down.

"Your friends are weird." Megan said, scratching her ear.

"Yeah, I know." I shook my head, gesturing towards downstairs. "Shall we?"

We sat down in the living room, watching a conversation that looked like a competition of 'whos the bigger idiot'.

"One time I put a sweatshirt on as pants." Ashton countered Luke's statement.

"I put in bananas instead of mashed potatoes on thanksgiving." Luke argued.

I saw Megan not so slyly paying more attention to Hemmings more than anything else.

Ever since I saw their exchange yesterday I was starting to wonder what was going on between them.

"I once messed up hot sauce with ketchup." Ashton's girlfriend joined in. "It actually wasn't bad."

Alicia looked bored, staring at her nails from where she sat on her ever present chair. Luke.

"I once messed up Mali's lipstick with my ChapStick and went to the school dance that way." I chimed in.

Megan smiled. "Can i tell an embarrassing story?"

"Your life." Alicia snickered.

"'Course you can." I ignored alicia, gently nudging megan.

She shook her head, twisting her hands. "Nevermind." She half squeaked.

I noticed she was breathing deeply, and staring at her hands like they held the secrets of the world.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded vigorously, further proving that she wasn't, but I chose to ignore it.

"Did I tell you guys about Freshman homecoming?" Alicia tittered.