Third World

"I'll let you two go first." Reptile stated. Neither Shelia nor Knightwolf objected.

"Sure thing. Just don't get in my way Shaman." Shelia boasted.

"Do not worry. I WILL NOT!" Knightwolf shouted.

Knightwolf creates a bow and arrow and shoots it at Darius. However, he dodges the shot in the blink of an eye. She continues to fire at him until he gets close enough to grab her throat. Shelia throws 3 ice shuriken at Darius' arm and both legs, freezing them all. She runs toward him and attempts a downward uppercut. Before she can strike him, Darius grabs her fist with his free hand. She attempts to use her other hand, but Darius dodges the punch and headbutts Shelia in the forehead. Knightwolf tries to kick him in the chin, but he dodges and she accidentally strikes Shelia, sending her across the field. Darius breaks free from his frozen body parts and throws Knightwolf into a nearby tree. He momentarily looks at Reptile, who stands firmly.

"Bring it." Darius taunts. Reptile speeds in front of Darius who prepares to guard against the attack. Reptile attempts to pierce his right claw into Darius. "The sorcery in your claws won't affect me with this armor."

"But my acid will work just fine." Reptile states. The acid on Reptile's claws melt through Darius's armor. In panic, Darius quickly dodges the attack, only suffering a small stab wound.

"I missed, but my job is complete." Darius begins to feel different. He feels pain in his head. Finally, he stops feeling the pain and opens his eyes. Reptile slightly smiles as he walks toward Darius. "So, are you doing well in there?" Darius stands still for a moment. He looks up at Reptile smiling deviously. He punches Reptile in the face, sending him flying across the field.

"I'm doing very well. But your death will make me feel even better." Darius removes his glasses and prepares to face Reptile.

"It seems that the strong one didn't work. Which means the weaker one will have to counteract it and take over." Reptile says to himself. Darius flash steps over Reptile and punches him into the ground. He then picks him up and throws him across his shoulder, sending him across the field again. Reptile slowly rises up as Knightwolf dashes toward Darius. She creates a spirit hatchet and strikes Darius' body armor, shattering it to pieces.

"I did it, but why did he not dodge this?" Knightwolf questioned.

Darius grabs Knightwolf's left wrist and breaks it in one squeeze. Knightwolf screams in pain as she grabs her broken wrist. Shelia pulls out her 2 Sai's and prepares to strike Darius. Reptile readies himself as he drops an unusual bottle on the ground. Reptile then dashes toward Darius, not knowing that at the same time Shelia was also heading that direction. Darius throws Knightwolf in Reptile's direction. Reptile easily dodges her body as he continues towards Darius. He attempts to strike Darius, but he strikes Shelia instead, who attempted to strike Darius at the same time. Shelia falls to the ground, badly injured by Reptile's attack. Darius kicks reptile in his left ribs, shattering all of them. Reptile is sent across the battlefield once again.

"You fool! What have you done?!" Reptile shouted as he looked onto Shelia.

"What's...happening?" Shelia asked as she hunched over in pain.

"Hahahahahaha, what makes you think you can defeat me?" Darius shouted maniacally. Reptile rises up slowly as he holds his left side. Knightwolf stands up with her left arm hanging down. Shelia is still on the ground. "This body is too heavy and too strong. I need a body that's much lighter so that this fight could be much longer." Darius stated.

"Knightwolf, we can't defeat him like this." Reptile whispered.

"What did you do? It seemed like when you first attacked him, he became ten times stronger but ten times dumber." Knightwolf commented as he winced in pain.