Sixth Year

Two Years later at the Shirai Ryu Temple, Shelia and Knightwolf have a brief meeting on the newly occurring event in Outworld. Rumors have stated that-

"KITANA IS MISSING?!" Shelia shouted. Shelia's eyes were filled with anger at that moment. Towards Knightwolf and towards Kitana's kidnapper. Knightwolf was shocked by Shelia's expression, though she still remained calm.

"This is a very unfortunate situation indeed. She has been kidnapped, but by who is unknown."

"It's your fault." This time, Knightwolf became irritated.

"Come again?"

"It's your fault! You caused the Brotherhood of Shadow to get provoked when Kitana killed their mercenaries!"

"Is it really my fault? Because last time I checked, you were the one who was infected with a demon!"

"It's not a demon, it's a subconscious!"

"I am only looking out for you, Shelia! Or should I go by your new alias, Frost." Shelia's eyes widened when she heard those words. Then her expression went back to normal.

"You don't need to use that name until you find my sister. Now begone, Shaman." Knightwolf closes her eyes and slowly turns away. However, she does not leave.

"Just watch your actions. Even the most passive choices can be fatal." Knightwolf finally exits the room, leaving Shelia confused about the situation.

"Jeez, Shamans are so weird." Instantly, a messenger arrives.

"Master Sheli...err Frost. We have news from our spies that there is a mysterious woman dressed in Gray walking around the European-Asian border. Her description matches that of the woman in the Lin Kuei data files." The messenger confirmed.

"Is that so? Tell the spies that they can disperse. Everyone should execute Order 17 immediately."

"Are you sure you don't want at least one person with you to ensure your safety?"

"If it's who you say it is I will be 100% safe. Thanks anyway." With that, the Messenger exits the building. Shelia can only wonder what her next move will be. "I guess my search is finally over. The Shirai Ryu can disband now."

*At the Russian Border*

Ashrah pulls her hand back as if she were pitching a baseball. As she begins to throw it, a mysterious figure grabs her wrist from behind. Sonya and her two men are knocked unconscious by unknown means. As her ball of light disperses, Ashrah turns her head to see the identity of the figure. It turned out to be Shelia, dressed in her Lin Kuei attire. Shelia was angry yet calm. Ashrah is somewhat startled.

"...it's you...from before." Tesla said in awe. Frost stays silent as she closes her eyes slowly, only to open them up fast.

"We need to talk. I'll just visit you inside the Thought Room." Shelia stated.

"What are you ta-" Before Ashrah was able to finish her sentence, she blacked out. When she opened her eyes, she notices that she was in a dark yellow room filled with rifts of previous memories from Ashrah's mind.

"What sorcery is this?" Ashrah asked.

"This is my Thought Room." Shelia answered. As Ashrah looks at Shelia, she begins to notice some changes. Her voice was a lot more scratchy and childish. Her eyes were like that of a Tarkatan. Her attire was all black, but it was the exact same attire.

"So the leader of the demon clan actually possesses a real demon." Ashrah pondered.

"I'm not a demon. I'm a human. Or at least I am now. Or am I?" The possessed Shelia pondered as well.