Its All Wrong

Chapter 1: Good to know

FRIDAY It was tonight that everything changed. I didn't know everything was going to be like this .This morning everything was perfect I didn't know in a few more hours everything will be different. ............Let me tell you about me. My name is Harry styles. I'am 19 and I go to homes chapel community school. My girl friends name is Jade West. My best friend's are Niall and his girl friend Jessie Presscot and Teddy Duncan . I live with my mother ,father my two annoying sisters. So that's it.

I'll start from Monday the start of the week which went all wrong!!!! ............ .................

Beep Beep .....the alarm clock went I bashed it with my homework or assignment which was due last week but no problem I can fake a sick and my mother would let me stay at home.The next thing I know my mom runs in through the door saying " get up you lazy head and I need to go do some shopping so fast get up ". I started "coughing" and "sneezing" so hard I felt sick pretending to be sick, and guess what her response was to me being sick " as usual the medicine is on table now lets go".Wow she knows me so well!!!!!!

I got ready and got into the car and while we were driving I saw Teddy she smiled at me and I smiled back at her.When I got to school Niall came over to me and said "did you see the Ireland football game yesterday".I replied "umm... Yea sure" " so you didn't see it did you?"."Ok ok I didn't see it you know me so well" I said .He replied "I know you so well because we have been best buds since we were little."

It was time for my class .When it was break time me Niall,Jessie and Teddy sat together to eat lunch .As usual Niall was on about Irish stews .

I felt something on my leg.I looked under the table and it was jessie's leg I looked at her and she was looking at Niall. I smirked to myself and started coughing.They all looked at me with weird expression. I motioned to Jessie that it was my leg. When she saw it was my leg she turned so red that she could substitute the school traffic light!!

Jade my girlfriend came to the table were I was sitting and we all had a nice chat and Jade was telling everyone how much she missed me " honey boo boo I missed you so much and I love you anyways how is your break babe" and then she kissed me on the cheek and she put her head on my shoulder and started rubbing circles on my hand with her flirt mode on and she sat beside me.

Teddy got up and said "umm... I have to......study for our biology ...so..um... I will see you guys later" "bye" said Jade rather rudely but I decided to brush it off and said "Teddy we don't have biology test".

"umm... Did I say biology I meant physics"

" you don't even do physics"

" umm... I just have to go the bathroom and I think I don't need your permission to go there Harry" I replied

"ok ok go you don't have to kill me for that sheehh"

Jessie got up and said "don't go alone I will come with you and Niall don't miss me too much actually what am I saying miss me all you want"

Niall whisperingly said "oh don't worry I won't . Jessie gave him a don't even go there look .

"ok ok I was messing I will miss u a lot now go umm.... Can I come with you guys?"

"Of course you can but till the door of the girls bathroom"

"Oh shoot " Niall said dragging his hand across his chest and we all burst laughing except for Jade."I don't get it why are you all laughing?"she asked with the cutest confused face ever.

"It's nothing" I said to her grabbing her hand. From the corner of my eyes I saw Teddy rolling her eyes followed by Niall and Jessie. What's their problem? and they left.

At this point me and Jade were the only once left at the table. So she said "I have to go now, have to go for cheer leading practice so I will see you later babe you can come and cheer me on if you want ?" she said batting her lashes the same thing that made me fall for her.

"I would love to but I promised I would help Teddy and her family sorry babe"

She replied "it's ok you can go help her all you want bye see you"

Comment plz and hope u enjoy it!!