Chapter 6: After Party

Zayn's POV

"I don't think that's a good idea to ask me that because....erm.....I..." She said stammering. I was gonna get rejected so to skip the embarrassment and the pain of rejection I interrupted her.
"It's ok I should have known just forget it and anyway i'am happy you came here and supported me.
I know you would have came here to support Niall and Harry anyway but thanks for adding my name to your cheer i'll see you around" and I was about to walk away when she pulled on my hand.

I looked up at her and she opened her mouth to say something.
"Zayn you always do that."
"Do what?"
"You NEVER wait for my answer and just assume things I was gonna say I don't think that it's a good idea to ask me that because I thought we were already going together and if not I am date less. I was just teasing you Zayn I mean who would wanna reject you" she said with a chuckle.
When she said that I became the happiest man on earth.
"You know many girls like the bad ass "popular" guys and I'm most definitely NOT one of those so I do get rejected you know" she looked at me and I looked at her and we just burst out laughing.

I can't believe I am here with such a nice girl I mean we knew each other existed and that's about it but THANK YOU HARRY that you decided to leave Teddy on her own that day. I was snapped out of my thought by Teddy's question. "Hey you ok you hurt zoned out there?"
"Yeah I am ok I was just thinking how it took almost three years for us to talk and I realised it would have been a lose if I didn't talk to you and also we should get going it wouldn't be nice if the captain showed up late so shall we go ma lady" I said holding my hand out for her to hold which she took gladly.

Teddy's POV

We walked into the club where the party is. Even though I live my life to the fullest I hate parties as all that ever happens here is people getting drunk and gabbing random strangers and you know the rest. I could already see people were drunk and doing god know what in the corner. I never come to these kinda parties you could say this is my first usually I would skip these and Niall,Jess and Harry would go or even stay with me. I didn't realise that I was squeezing Zayn's arms until he said it to me.
"Hey you ok I mean you are kinda squeezing my arm here".

M p"yeah I'm fine you go have fun and have a few drinks i'll go look for Niall or Jess". He surprised me with what he said next:
"I'am having fun with you and I don't drink and I didn't ask you to be my date for you to spend the time here on your own come on I'll introduce you to some of my friends" he pulled me meet his friends. He brought me to his group of friends that I always see him with.
"Hey guys look who we have here it's captain" said Louis and they all fist bumped each other and started laughing about something.
" oh guys you know Teddy right and Teddy these are my best buds Louis and Liam we're kinda like you and Harry" when he said that I don't know but I felt really angry.
"You ok?" Louis asked me because I didn't shake his out stretched hand.
"Oh yeah....yeah I'm fine it's nice to meet you two in person finally." I said shaking both Liam and Louis' hand.

I spend the rest of the time with Zayn Liam and Louis. This was way more fun than I thought it would be. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Niall and Jess.
"Hey guys where did you go off to after the game I was looking everywhere fir you" I said to them.
"We didn't expect to see you here I mean you always turn down our offer." Niall stated matter of factly.
"Well you know Zayn asked me all nicely I had to say yes and you guys always get drunk after these parties and I have to come collect you but Zayn and Liam doesn't drink and to keep me company Louis only drank few drinks that's why I am here."
I gave them my answer and they decided to join us.

Harry's POV

I usually come to these parties with Niall and Jess this time they went off without me. It's been quite a while since I've got to the club and Jade has been busy with her so called friend Kevin and I was left to enjoy on my own as I was getting some punch and looking for Ni and Jess I say something I thought I would never see it was Teddy clinging on to Zayn.
What is she doing here that too with Zayn I mean yeah I saw her today like five times with him but here?
I've tried to get her to come to these parties millions of times but she always said no or came up with all sorts of excuses and now look at her laughing with him and his friends.

I saw her today after game staring at him and laughing with him. She didn't even come to congratulate me as she usually does and it is really irritating me.