Chapter 5: The Big Game

Harry's POV

I can't believe it's state finals today. I'am taking Jade with me to the game and i'am glad that she will be there cheering me on but she doesn't really have much of a choice cause she is a cheerleader and she HAS to cheer for the team.

Usually Teddy and I'd ho together but since Jade is my girlfriend I have to bring her and I hope Teddy doesn't feel bad. I'll make it up to her later I think. I should call her and tell her that first. I waited for Teddy to answer. After like six seven rings she decided to pick up and I said " Hey Teddy what took you so long to answer anyway I just wanted to tell u that i'am Jade to the game. I know I usually take you but Jade is my girlfriend so I have to take her I'am sorry you don't mind right?" and she replied " hmm... ok what ever I understand and good luck"

With that she disconnected the phone. "What was that she just hung up on me like that hmm... Anyways I should go get ready for the game can't wait".

Teddy's POV

"What does he think of himself just calling me up to make things worse its all because of that Jade our friendship is like this I mean me and him always go together and anyway I don't need him this year I've got the HOT AND WAY NICER THAN HIM ZAYN MALIK" unexpectedly I heard a knock on my door. I took a quick glance at the clock oh god I am gonna be late. At the door it was Niall and Jessie "ohhh hey guys Ni are u ready for the game and hey Jess are you ready to cheer your boy". They replied "Hey and lets go we are getting late we'll chat when we get there"

They both pulled me by the hand and we rushed to the football pitch. I sat down beside Jess at the stadium, and I saw Harry and he waved at me I just gave a little smile and the next thing I know obviously Jade pulled him close and kissed him. Oh god she irritates me sooooo much.

I felt someone's touch pull me out of my never ending trail of thoughts. I turned around to see who it was and saw that it was Zayn.
"Hey Teddy i'am really glad you're here supporting me....i...mean me and the rest of the boys and it really means a lot" and he kissed me on my cheek and smiled and went to the football ground. I could feel my cheeks heating up Zayn a guy everyone wants to notice them just kissed me. Calm down Ted don't freak.

No ones POV

"Oh my, what was that about?" Jess asked smirking." I don't know what you are on about but there's nothing going on" "really ? nothing?" Jessie said making kissing noises." Oh my god there really is nothing going on" Teddy said with a big smile on her face as she turned around.

Harry'a POV

Ok so it's game time. I got on to the field and the game started Homes Chapel Wolfs were playing against South Side Lions. The referee blew the whistle and the game started.

I kicked the ball to Niall and we were doing good at the first half but I felt that Niall wasn't passing the ball to me but it was ok because we were winning the first half of the game. The score was 3 - 5 and we were winning that's when the referee blew the whistle for half time.

The next thing I see is Zayn running towards Teddy. So I just walked up to Niall and he just walked right past me. At this point I didn't know what was going on but I just turned around and it was Jade giving me the best hug ever and then she said:
"This time I think we might actually win the state finals" and I replied " yea everyone is doing so good and I hope we win" then Jade just smiled and ran her hand through my hair and went.

Teddy's POV

So it was half time and umm... I see Zayn just running towards me and he said to me " we're doing good so far what do you think?" I replied "yea you guys are doing really good" he smiled and said "i'll see you after the game" and I chuckled and nodded and he left. For some reason I realised that Zayn ran up to me at half time and Niall came over but Harry didn't even come once. Oh well I guess he doesn't care about his old pals no more see if I care.

Harry's POV

I hear the whistle and all the players are back on the field. We passed and kicked and as time went on. There was only two minutes left and the scores were tied 6 - 6.
I was running with the ball and I kicked it to Niall as we were getting closer to the goal post and I was free and I shouted "Niall pass it back" but he kept going with it but in the end he passed it to me and I passed it to Zayn and there was nearly any time left now but he went for it he kicked and all I can hear is the crowd roaring "IT'S A GOAL" and I can't believe it but we managed to win the state finals.we all huddled up and hugged each other and Zayn went up to get the trophy as team captain and we were all cheered.

As we won we decided to have a sort of a party to celebrate and I went up to jade and said "Jade do you wanna be my date to the party?" and she replied by giving me a kiss on the cheek and she said "does that answer the question?". Then I see Teddy and Zayn talking to each other.

Zayn's POV

Well since I came to the game with Teddy it would only be right if I go to the party with her but I'am scared she might say no. Well no worries I am THE GREAT ZAYN MALIK according to her. I walked up to Teddy and said "umm.. well Teddy emm.. Do you well wanna be my date to the party?" and she replied " I don't think that's a good idea to ask me that because...

Comment and also a cliff hanger but the outcome is quite obvious but lets pretend it's not obvious.