Saved By Mikey Way

Hey Guys! This is my What If story! Hope you guys enjoy it. Please Comment and leave me your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1- My name is Ariella Maraie De Luca. I’m twenty eight. As you can tell, I’m Italian. I have a huge family living in New Jersey. I am the fourth child out of ten children and I’m the only girl. I’m the ninth grand child out of twenty six. My parents have twelve grandchildren and are great aunt and uncle to fourteen. My oldest brother Tony, 38. Has four boys (Lucas, Frankie, Lee, and Henery) and another on the way. The second boy James, 33. Has two boys (Michael and Sean). The third boy Mark has only one baby boy (Ollie). Then there is me. No boyfriend, no kids, nothing. My mom and dad split when I was ten.  The motto of my mom's side of the family Is Meet nice man, date man, make food for man, marry man, make babies, and grow old. I find that quit funny. I got the first three things down. His name is Alex. He lives in L.A. He’s met my family . . . all of my family. –Sigh- So he wants me to go meet his family in L.A. So I flew out to see him. I really like this guy. My mom set me up with him and she wants me to marry him for his money. She doesn't care about my happiness. Well I don't care about her.

My evening was ruined by some guy who bumped into me earlier. He was a complete ass hole about it. He never even said sorry. When I was going to see Alex for dinner, I was standing in the elevator waiting then he comes in and he looked me over a few times before asking if I was going to my street corner. The bastard. Then he spils hot coffee on my lap in Star Bucks. He was really young and like I excepted all young men from L.A are complete asses. I've been here for a few days and he's staying at my hotel. He was super tall and his hair was really weird. God, I hate guys who spend hours on their hair. It's like 'Oh my god its not straight!' It just annoys me. But when he brushed up against me at the front desk, it sent a rush streaming through me like wild fire. He was actually pretty cute in a baby face type of way. So I bet you can guess when he said that I was not going out at all. I juts hid in my hotel room. I spent all day getting ready for tonight and I let it get ruined by some pre pubescent boy. I knew something was wrong and that I should stay back but there was something in my mind telling me that if I don't go see Alex my life will change for the worst. I didn't want to leave though, to low of self esteam. I've always been like that ever since my parents split. My mom said it was my fault so I went to live with my dad in Belleville, New Jersey. My mom wanted me to go to Queens of Piece but instead I went to Belleville High. I only ever had a small group of friends Gerard Way is my best friend, him and Frank Iero. They were the only two that ever were nice too me. I used to have this huge crush on Frank, it was unbelievably embarrassing. I still talk to them but they went onto being in a big time band, which is awesome. I went to art school with Gerard, when we graduated he went somewhere big while I sold my peices on the eBay. I haven't seen him or any of the other guys in like five years. I don't think they'll remember me if they see me. 

I smiled at myself in the mirrror as I changed from the lavander dress to a black tee shirt and torn jeans. I've always been an out cast and my dad has let me embrass that. I've always loved my dad more than my mom, when  I stay at my mom's she wants me to be proper. But my dad let me dye my hair from blonde to black with blue streaks and he let me take my art to the next level. He still wants me to play piano. But I enjoy doing that. My mom had a cow when I walked in the front door in 1996 with black hair, pail vampire like skin and a punk rock attitude. I always draw twisted and dark things to express what my mom did to me and my brothers when we were little. Speaking of brothers I only have three and they're very protective of me but they aprove of my art and style.

I knew I shouldn't do this but I'm going to see Alex. It feels like I should, like there is a suprise waiting for me and that surprise will change my life. My love life forever. I threw my runners on and stepped out of the hotel room. I locked the door and began to walk to the elevator when I saw that guy again. God what next? I heard him swallow as we both waited for the same elevator. His hazel eyes flashed at me and he ran his gaze up and down my body and snickered. I scowled at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Hey." He muttered his voice was like amazing. Velvet against my skin. I shivered slightly. And smiled incontrollably.

"Sorry 'bout being a complete and utter ass earlier." He apologized sullenly. He actually looked really fermilure, where the hell have I seen him before? I ignored him entirely and just stared trying to put a name to the face. He pulled his eye brows together in confusion. I lifted my head realizing who it was, it was the boy who had the hugest crush on me when we were kids, he'd always try and get between Frank and me. Oh god! How could I forget. My eyes wide at him. A blank expression across his face that copied mine.

"Mikey Way." I said to him. His eyes narrowed and he looked away. 

"Want my autograph?" He asked curiously. I smirked and smacked the side of his head. I was like five foot and he was like five foot five maybe six. He made a face at me, crusing under his breath as he rubbed the place my hand hit.

"What the fuck?" He crused at me. I gave him an unimpressed expression.

"Mikey! It's me Ari." I introduced again as if we were meeting for the first time. Mikey kept his eyes narrowed at me harshly then they softened and a grin spread across his face widely. Mikey stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders happily.

"Ari, long time no see." Mikey said happily. I smiled and blushed up at him. 

"Yeah." I agreed with him happily. I knew that Mikey would ask me to coffee but I really should go see Alex. Some lives depended on it. I pulled away from him and stepped into the elevator happily. 

"Do you want to come for coffee with me?" He asked curiously. I thought for a moment. If I do go something bad will happen but if I don't go I'll be in pain, I can feel it. I wanted to say another time.

"Sure." I said happily. My gut said change your mind but my mind said go with Mikey. I don't know what to do here. He was actually quit hot for some one who was a complete nerd in High School. I felt Mikey's hand brush up against mine softly, sending a wild fire of a rush roaring through me. I don't know how it happened but the next thing I knew I was pinned up against the elevator wall making out with Mikey. His soft cherry flavoured lips crushing mine. I honestly knew something was off but at this moment in time I couldn't care less.