Chapter 10: Whoa.

I made sure Joey didn't hit her head on any thing when she passed out. I left Mikey with her in the room while I made sure Gerard was okay. He's taken alot in today and I'm worried he'll have a heart attack. I waddled into the kitchen where he sat at the Island with a beer. I was surprised by this sight. I sat beside him and sighed. 

"I thought you quite." I muttered softly. Gerard jumped and looked at me with a surprised smile.

"I did, but I think today I can have one." He replied with a flat tone. I scowled at him knowing he won't stop at just one. I got up and grabbed a juice box from the fridge. Mmmm apple juice. I jabbed the straw into the small silver area. I sipped the sweet liquid and sat with my old best friend. Something was wrong and he wasn't happy. I looked at him curiously. 

"What's wrong Gee?" I asked. Gerard looked at me and sighed.

"It's just," He trailed off "nothing." I shook my head and frowned.

"It's something." I said in a nagging type way. Gerard gulped his beer and sighed again.

"I. . . .-it's just, you're with Frank and having babies. My brother is getting married and Ray. He's gonna ask his girl to marry him."  I finally saw the problem. He was starting to feel like the seventh wheel. Poor guy. I rubbed his back and smiled.

"Well, there's gotta be some body in your life that you wanna be with." I said in a reassuring way. He looked at me with teary eyes and smiled happily. He nodded and pulled out his phone. 

"There is some one I want to ask out." He said then left the room. His beer sat empty on the Island beside me. I smiled and felt the acomplishment of hooking some one up again. Today was really a good day for me. I'm on a roll. I smiled widely as Frank came into the room and went to the fridge. He opened it and pulled out a coke. He chuckled at my expression and leaned against the Island's counter top. 

"What?" He asked. I smiled wider and blushed.

"I'm just happy every one is happy." I said in a truthful way. Frank and I stayed in the kitchen while Gerard talked on his phone to some one special and Ray sat in the living room watching another movie. Ahh this is the life. can't live with it, can't live without it. 

Hours later. . . 

I lay in bed, Frank's arm across my body pulling me close. I smiled and toke in the amazing feeling. I am so happy with what I have. I have a wonderful father for my babies and a wonderful boyfriend slash step dad to my kids. I live in a good place, far away from New Jersey. I'm in a good enviroment. I have all a girl could ask for. I mean who wouldn't want to have two amazing men wanting to be the father of your kids? I felt the faint kicks on the twins, I'm sure Frank did too. Since his hand remained over the bump in my stomach. I looked over at him and smiled because he was fast asleep with a huge grin on his face. I love him so much, it sends chills through me. 

"I love you." I whispered to the twins. I know they could hear me, babies develope ears at week twelve. I felt the faintest kick on either side of my stomach almost as a reply. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.