Chapter 6: Lying.

Knowing Frank remembers me now is great and I'm in love with him but I'm having Mikey's kid and I'm not going to lie to him 'bout it. He deserves to know. But if I tell him that I'm having his kid, Frank will leave me and I can't risk losing him again. I need to do some thing about this situation I'm in. I need to right my wrongs. Just when I think my life is getting straightened out, BAM! Something fucks it up royaly. I don't know what to do anymore. Fuck this is all because I didn't tell my little brothers not to go on the street. This is my fault. I need to do the right thing. I swallowed hard as I sat infront of Mikey in Star Bucks. His hazel eyes watched me carefully. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked. I sipped my coffee carefully. I noticed my hands were shaking violtently. I waited for a moment, a moment too late. A girl walked over she looked no taller than five foot. She had beautiful lush dark brown eyes, her dark hair set passed her shoulders. She wore a appren and a white tee shirt and black pants. Her hair was tied into a pony tail, her bangs were long too. Damn she was pretty. Mikey looked up and smiled.

"Hey Joey!" He greeted her. He patted the seat beside him. She placed two coffees in front of us and sat down beside Mikey. 

"Ari, this is my best friend Joey." Mikey introduced. I noticed she cringed at the word 'best friend'. I smiled at her. 

"Hi." She said sullenly. Her voice was sweet and shy. It was fermilure. I've heard it before. Maybe I've heard it in Star Bucks since that's where she works and I'm here every chance I get but there is something about it that sends shivers up my spine.

"Hey." I replied.

"So Joey, what time do you want to go to the movies tonight?" Mikey asked. Joey thought for a moment.

"Well, I'm off in two hours and I have to go out with some friends later so around seven thirty." Joey teased happily. Mikey and Joey chatted a while longer before her boss came out and called her. Joey looked at Mikey and smiled. Mikey kissed her cheek happily before seeing her off. She smiled at Mikey, the way she looked at him was breath taking. It was like she was willing to do any thing for him. It's like she loves him. Oh great I'm about to ruin a perfect relationship all because condoms are 87% affective. Mikey's attention turned back to me.

"Okay so what's wrong?" He asked. I closed my eyes and just spit it out.

"I'm pregnant and you're the dad." I announced expecting the worst. After a moment of nothing I opened my eyes slowly. Mikey just sat there looking down into his coffee. I bit my lip and waited for him to explode. 

"Are you sure?" He asked curiously. I nodded slowly and watched as he leaned over the table and kissed my forehead softly. He got up and walked away. Great. Just my luck. Now I need to tell Frank. He will be so heart broken. He's a very sensitive person but he's really royal. I just sat there alone. My mind was tail spinning. I didn't have a lover let alone a dad for my kid. This was all my fault. I just wish I could go back and change things. 

"You can't change the past." 

I jumped when I heard that, it wasn't a ghostly whisper but a solid voice. I looked up to see Joey standing there looking down at me. Oddly enough she looks really fermilure. Where do I know her! I've seen her before a long time ago. But that's impossible. I brushed off my suspicions and faulsly smiled at her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Joey rolled her eyes and smirked, she sat down in front of me.

"I heard what you said to him, and I know you want to change the past so you'll be with Frank instead but you can't change the past." She said words of encouragement. I smiled at her and left the coffee shop not wanting to talk to any body else. I was mid way through the hotel when I realized what she had just said. I never told her that I wanted to be with Frank. I shivered slightly. Maybe Mikey told her about me and Frank. Yeah that sound right. But I dreaded telling Frank that I'm having Mikey's baby. I wish this never happened!