Chapter 13: Times Passes Fast, But Not This Fast.

"Mommy!" A little girl called and ran up to me. I was completely paralyzed. Who was this child? And why was she hugging me? She pulled away and smiled up at me. She had dark brown hair that fell into short ringletts. She had fermilure hazel eyes and a beautiful angel like face. I kenlt down in front of her and just gazed at her in disbelief. Abby? This doesn't make sense. What is going on? I was attacked by Bandit and a couple other kids. Oddly enough I can name them all. There was a young boy, Nick. He was he was Mikey and Joey's first son. He looked just like Mikey, with the eyes and the little dimple under his bottom lip. He was nine years old. Then there was Sophie who was six years old. Same age as Abby. Then there was three younger boys, the triplets. Ray and Krista's boys. Sam, Dean and James. They have infarriated the curly hair but it's not as bad as their dad's. Oh yeah they're about seven. Then there was Aubrey age three, LynZ and Gerard's second daughter. I recognized the two oldest ones, they were about sixteen. They looked exactly like Frank. Cherry was on her phone, she had long dark hair that was thick and in very loose curls and then Lily was reading over her sister's shoulder. Lily had shoulder lenght hair that was in layers and pencil straight. Cherry was more girly with a pink floweral skirt  that came just past her knees and white tank top with jean jacket. Lily was more rock'n'roller with a bright red tee shirt and leather jacket. She wore a pair of dark jeans and black all stars. I swallowed hard and got back to my feet. They had come in through the front door with back packs slouched over their shoulders. They had just gotten back from school.

"Aunt Ari, can we go and watch some TV?" Nick asked curiously. I smiled at him and nodded. All the younger kids cheered and bolted it to the living room. The twins hesitated before trying to pass me.

"Report cards, ladies." I said with out control. They both stopped and turned to me with guilty expressions. Lily reached into her bag and pulled out an envelope and handed it to me before making a mad dash for her room which was only down the hall. Cherry hesitated before giving in. I don't know where all these memories came from but they hit me like a ton of bricks being driven by a train. I have a son named Matt and he's not here right now. He's in the hospital being treated for cancer. I felt my stomach knot as I remembered all the bad times and the good times. I was just hit by them all of a sudden. Frank is picking him up from treatment. We had to move from L.A to the U.K where their treatment exprenses were less than America's. We all still live together so we can always have eachother's backs. What was going on? How did I go from driving with Frank to giving birth to the twins to this? I rubbed my head and looked at Cherry.

"Mom are you okay?" Cherry asked holding out her report card. I blinked a few times.

"I'll let you keep your phone for a week longer if you baby sit for a while, while I go and rest." I made a deal with her. Cherry's eyes lit up and a smile danced across her face.

"Yeah! Sure." She said happily. I walked down the darkened hall way filled with memories I don't remember. I closed our bedroom door and laid down on the bed, the room was dark with only the light that peeked through the curtains making the room less gloomy. It was like all the memories were flooding back to me, it actually hurt quit alot. I'm sure this is just another dream. You can have a dream in a dream . . . .right? I heard the front door slam closed and people talking loudly. I sat up and moved slowly out the bedroom door. Seeing Frank standing there in the kitchen was a sight for sore eyes. Matt went down stairs into his room to be an anti social teenager. Matt was fifteen and boy was he ever taking the terrible two's into the terrible teens. I walked up to Frank and sighed.

"How'd it go?" I asked in a soft mothering voice. Frank's hazel eyes reddened by all the crying and sleepless night we've been having. Matt's been in treatment for five weeks now and it doesn't look like it's going to be a short prosses. He's been fighting cancer for almost two years now. The doctors have signed him up as a canidate for a new treatment and it's only costing us a thousand dollars every six rounds. So that's good. And the guys are gonna be going on tour again in a week so I'll be needing the kids to behave while I drive two hours into London and stay with Matt for his treatment. Well at least LynZ, Joey and Krista have been being really a huge help with everything. They've been taking care or the twins and Abby while I do everything. We are so lucky to have such amazing family. Mikey and Joey did get married. And it was so beautiful. There was a fireworks display the guys made as a surprise, scared the living shit outta Mikey. But other than that it was really nice. And Mikey's mom is in love with every girl the boys married. Yes that is correct Frank and I got married, how do I know. Well there is a wedding band on my left ring finger. Anyways she loves Joey, Krista, LynZ and me.

"They say it's slowly reducing the cell count, they don't know how long it's going to take." His voice was cracked and hoarse. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"The Doc says his body is going to ache because basically it's at war with itself." Frank murmured. I felt my heart break slightly knowing that my baby boy is in pain and I can't do a damn thing about it. I pulled away from Frank and headed down stairs where Matt stayed. The room was poorly lit and Matt was lying in his bed quietly. I saw him flinch and arch his back a little. His expression sent a dagger through my heart.

"Hey kiddo." I said softly. He looked up at me and faked a smile. But I saw the pain he was in.

"Hi mom." He replied with a tense voice. I sat on the bed beside his arched body, I wanted to hold him but that'll cause him to be in even more pain and I can't have that.

"How are you feeling?" I asked curiously. He shook his head and faked the smile again.

"Not too bad myself, how 'bout you?" He replied, his voice got even more tense. I just wish that he didn't have to go through all of this. It's not fair to him. I nodded and smiled down at him as a few tears streamed down my flushed cheeks.

"I'm okay baby." I muttered softly. I got up off the bed and looked down at him.

"You try and get some rest, I'll bring your dinner down when its ready." I said softly. Matt nodded and closed his eyes tightly. He was in so much pain. I couldn't bare to watch but I can't bare to leave him alone. I whipped away the tears and headed back up stairs. Things were so good, why did it have to go bad?