Chapter 1

'Ugh, another boring class' thought young Ringo Starr. Maybe his next class would be better, after all Maureen was in that class. He hoped that John wouldn't tell her what Ringo's true feelings about her were like he had threatened to do many times before, sometimes he could be a real arse about things like that. He knew Paul would never say anything to her because he was much too nice to do that and George wouldn't either because he was Ringo's best friend.

I just walked into my next class, history. Ringo had always liked history since he was a lad and had learned about the revolutionary war. What made it better was that Maureen failed at history so the teacher wanted her to have a student tutor and just happened to have picked Ringo, that was how he first met her.

FLASHBACK:

"Yes!" Shouted Ringo as he got his paper back with a big red "A" on at the top. He hadn't missed a single answer on the first major test in history class. On the other hand the pretty bird who sat next to him had failed miserably. The teacher had come up with the most absolutely brilliant idea to let Ringo tutor her.

"Mr. Starkey," said the teacher. Ringo turned to address him.

"Yes?"

"I would like you to tutor the young lady who sits next to you, Maureen, because it seems that she has failed many tests and assignments."

"Yes sir, I'd be happy to."

"Ta," replied the teacher. "She should start the tutoring on Wednesday after school and everyday after."

PRESENT DAY:

Now, six months later, Ringo had become quite attached to this girl. He had obviously told his three friends; John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison. They had joked about it to him alot, especially John. He didn't want her to know what he felt for fear that she would laugh in his face.

A/N: Hi, I hope you liked it because it is my first story and all. I know that the Beatles never all went to school together and I also don't know if Ringo liked history at all, I just used it because I got bored in computers class and my friend told me to write her a story. OMG, I'm so sorry that you have to read such a long author's note.

I'll update when I can. Please comment.

PS. My friend also has an account on here, the username is "reilynnm" so please read her stuff if you happen to like anime.

(Hahaha, I almost wrote "P.S. I love you. OMG I have Beatles on the brain.)