Chapter 14

Today was the big day and Ringo was greener than a cucumber. His head was spinning with thought:

-what if she says I don't instead of I do

-what if I trip and ruin my suit, or even worse ruin her dress

- what if someone objects

-what if I miss her lips and smear her makeup

- what if I get cake in her hair

- what if I split my pants on the dance floor...

Ringo took a deep breath and told himself to relax and hope for the best. He reminded himself that Maureen loves him and he loved her. He calmed down as he got his car keys to go pick up his suit and get ready.

... 

The place they had booked was absolutely stunning. The largest hall Maureen had ever seen was just around the corner from her. There were beautiful white and yellow roses set on tall circular tables in light teal vases, white wicker chairs with intricate swirls on the back, the floor was polished white marble, the whole room was perfect and grand.

The music started to play and she took a deep breath. She stepped out into the hall and saw him waiting for her.

He saw her and thought that she was absolutely gorgeous. All of his fears vanished when he took one look at her. 

She got to the front of the hall and he took both of her hands in his.

"You look amazing, Maureen." He said in complete awe.

"Ringo, your so handsome." She replied.

Then she concentrated on the wedding.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...."