Chapter 3

"Where is he?" Asked Ringo in a stern, protecting voice.

"In his office." Replied Maureen, still crying.

"Will you be okay here alone?" Asked Ringo, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I-I think so."

"Okay, I'll be back soon."

Ringo walked down to Mr. Edison's room with a look of determined anger on his face. He opened the door and looked around the room to find the dirty professor sitting at his desk with a smile on his face. "The man is happy with what he did to MY Maureen." Thought Ringo which further enraged him.

"Ah, Mr. Starkey, what can I assist you with?" Inquired the teacher, acting innocent.

"If you ever touch Maureen or say anything to hurt her again, I'll give you pain, dirty old arse!" As Ringo said this he pulled up the collar of Mr. Edison's shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"Oh, Mr. Starkey, it was nothing... I mean... uh... I can't... erm... it will never happen again." Mr. Edison said, trying to cover for himself.

Don't think that I'll let you off that easily, Maxwell Edison, I want a full apology from you to Maureen or you'll be outta here so fast that you'd swallow your face, choke, and die!"

"Yes, Mr. Starkey, anything else?"

"One more thing, I always keep my word." Said Ringo in a 100% serious voice.

A/N: Sorry I didn't update in a few days, I had school work galore before winter break which starts in a few days so I'll be writing more then.

Also, sorry for a short chapter and terrible come backs from Ringo.

Hope you're enjoying this, I'd love to hear your ideas on my work.

-Savannah M.

PS. I did get the teacher's name from the song Maxwell's Silver Hammer.