Chapter 10

The year is 1964 and George was increasingly miserable with his loneliness and the others definitely saw it. They were going to start filming for a movie named after one of their songs, a hard day's night, soon and they hoped that George's attitude wouldn't show or it could ruin the movie. Everyone tried very hard to find him a girlfriend of his own but had absolutely no luck at all. The worst part was that filming started the very next day and George was cranky as ever.

...

today is the first day of filming and George wouldn't smile at all, not even when John told one of his notorious dirty jokes. He walked into the studio and skipped eating, which he had been doing a lot of lately, and went into the main room. What he saw when he got there was not what he would expect in a million years... a lovely young lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked up at him and smiled while he still had a very confused expression on his face.

"Excuse me miss, but I think that your in the wrong room, this is for the filming of A Hard Day's Night." George said, thinking that this girl must be in the wrong place completely.

"Actually," the girl giggled, "I'm one of the girls in the train for the movie, did you not read the script."

"Actually I had my mind on other things..." George mumbled then trailing off.

"Well anyway my name's Pattie, Pattie Boyd."

'A pretty name for a pretty face.' thought George. 

"What a lovely name, mine's George Harrison." 

The girl blushed and George smiled his slightly crooked smile. Just then the other boys and some other girls walked into the studio to begin filming.

...

All throughout the day George had been almost glowing with joy and whit. He had smiled, hummed, sang, danced around; everything that he hadn't done in forever. Then came lunch and he actually ate something filling. This confused the boys immensely and made them extremely curious. 

"Do you know what's up with him?" Paul asked while he had his lunch with John.

"Not a single clue." Replied John, just as confused as Paul was.

Ringo walked up to them and sat down while all of them watched George talk to Pattie. 

"So that's what he's so cheerful about..." Ringo said.

"Well that's good, no more geomonster the grump." Paul continued.

"Yeah, I was beginning to wanna kill the man." John added.

All of them turned to face each other and high fived simultaneously.

George noticed this and walked up to them.

"What was that all about?" George inquired.

"Oh nothing, George go back to talking to that Pattie girl." Paul replied, showing his matchmaking side.

George shrugged and walked back to Pattie. He was definitely noticing the difference between him now and the troll that he had been before. He liked this change, he was in love.