o n e

Marina's POV
I'm marina, I'm 17, and in high school, by far I'm no where near exited for my new high school. My mom says it'll be fine but it won't because she dosen't even give a crap about me what's so ever, and my dad.. he's passed away. Ever since, I couldn't function because he meant the world to me.

Anyways, I place a black crop top that was short, and high wasted Jean shorts, which the ones I loved a lot, I put on this floral black thing that covers you arms and is long on the way down, and I just left my natural hair and some lip gloss and foundation.

After times of getting ready, I grab my side purse and run down, "bye mom."
It remained silence, but I just kept walking out, and I headed towards my car, as I drove to the new place.

__

It was huge, and lots of perky girls walking around, not much of hot boys but oh well, I shut down my car and head towards the enter door.

I didn't look at anyone, nor teachers, nervous was the word alright.

I try looking at my schedule and it's ruled to be Math first. Oh god, math? That's the least I can worry about.

Since I was nervous I needed some freshing up time, so j head into the bathroom where there was two girls, the quirky rich kind.

"Ah, look girls, here's the new girl.."

She giggled as she said it, and I wondered if she did it sarcastically or just being rude.

"Um, yeah." I say with a low smile.

"Okay? I didn't ask for a smile you werido." She started giggling, and fire rose up my brain, and I couldn't bare.

I just walked out slowly

I already knew, this school is stuck up.

Sorry ITs so short, I'm going to school in a few so byee ;)

Have a good day and enjoy!