t w e l v e

Next morning; 6:15am

Marina's POV:
I wake up slowly, stretching, and yawning, when a smile hits my face as I remember what Grayson had done for me, and how we cuddled.

That kept me going, I stood up, and my outfit was tight black leggings and a sleeved shirt that read 'hot chic', I picked out white converse and silver now earnings. I hop into the shower for about like 15 minutes, I come out, and as I start drying myself, well, when I was about too, Grayson comes through my window. I startle

"Grayson! I'm naked!"

"It's okay baby girl, I'm yours for a reason," he says running towards me biting his lips  and  throwing the towel and bringing my body with his, as he digs my  head on his chest, and we walk  each other, and he throws me on the bed, and starts kissing me, and brings his body on top of me. It felt good, but we would miss out bus so we had to hurry.

"Gray.." I say,  as I push my fingers through his hair, "we are gonna miss our bus so I have to change"

He smirks "alright princess, go dress beautiful for me"

He smacks my butt like always, and I run into the bathroom and change and put my shoes on as I start my make up and place two braids on my hair. I spray perfume and grab my phone and side purse as Grayson licks his lips, "baby girl your too beautiful" I smile, as he wraps my cold shoulders with his arms and we leave for our bus stop.

Alexa was their, as she gasps in shock, and runs towards me and slightly whispers "I thought you hated him?" I give a little 'yeah but it changed face' 

"We made up, he acually loved me, I'll tell you after, it's a lot of explaining to do-"

Cameron went up to Alexa and kissed her, I didn't mind but it looked like he did it to piss me off, it acually didn't, I was happy for Alexa.

Then, Cameron caught graysons attention, and that's when somehow I got worried.

"Too bad Marina the ultimate ugly loser lost me, because now, your best friend got me, too bad you have Grayson, you could've gotten me.."

Grayson went starlight up near his face, holding my hand as I told him not to do anything, but he refused. He gave a dirty look to him.

Alexa backed away, looking so confused, and I thought that she knew but she didn't, she didn't know Cameron was like that.

"You have the urge to talk like that to my princess in front of me?"

"The fuck? You think I give a crap, she's horribly ugly, I don't even know what I saw into that bitc-"

*boom*

That's when I knew things went wrong, I gasped in shock, Grayson punched cam right in the face, everyone started looked, I tried going in the middle and tried pulling away but Grayson told me he's doing it for me, but I couldn't let them get hurt.

Cameron aimed right at his private spot and kicked it, Grayson fell to the floor yelping, as I started getting teary.

"CAMERON YOUR HURTING HIM PLEASE STOP!!"

Then, Cameron did worse, he kicked Grayson in the face and started punching his rib cages.

I lost it, I saw Grayson yelping for help and I couldn't let him loose.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE CAMERON WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"You started it in the first place bitch"

Grayson stood up in pain, but he managed to get up, he swings his fist right in Cameron's nose.

"You can hurt me, but don't you ever hurt my princess. Or you will regret it"

"Grayson! You don't have too! Your gonna get hurt!"

"No- back away!"

But I didn't listen, as Cameron was about to swing and arm, I jumped in the middle and he aimed me right in the face. I didn't feel nothing expect blood, and everything was blurry. All I saw was Grayson yelling.

And everything went black.

Cameron? Hitting? Wow, what do you think will happen next?

Getting pizza, enjoy the rest of your sunday! Ew tommarow is school bleh 👀