s i x

I just couldn't believe what me and Grayson did, he's a player though, I couldn't have believed his words last night, what if he treats me like shit agian and keeps to repeat it? But it felt good, I felt like he loved me, I felt like someone on earth gave me a little of attention. But I tried to keep my mind off things so I go for a walk and maybe go get some coffee. Although, I lost my virginity already, I was so worried and had thoughts filled with questions.

I place a cream color soft yarn sweater with some jeans that kinda made my butt look bigger but whatever, I place my hair in a messy bun and just put lip gloss and eye liner.

I head down stairs and out the door, until my mom stops me.

"And where do you think your going young lady?"

"Out for a walk, why?"

"You little cunt, go wash the dishes, and I won't bother you."

"Acually, I thought about it and.. God created two legs on your body, you should be more appreciated about them and start using it and start to stop commanding me to do stuff for your ass"

She slaps me, and I glare with rage at her, leading me to grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"I'm your mother!"

"Your my mother? My mom? Do you have any nerve to call yourself that? After all you've done? I can't look at you, don't command me to do stuff, because I won't do it. I lost recpect for you, leave me alone."

She stands in shock, as I place my head phones on and start listening to music.

I walk around, and what happened with my mom, made things 10x worse and now I'll be even worried.

I just blasted the song to keep my mind off topic about things, and as I walk, I feel a tap on my shoulder, I startle.

It was Grayson.

"Hey baby girl."

"Grayson.."

"I came here to kiss you beautiful"

He smashes his soft plump lips with mine and he starts to touch my butt and pull me closer.

"Why everytime I see you it's like you get hotter?"

I blush. "Thank you,"

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"Yeah, but is this a thing?"

"What do you mean?" [ oh I was just singing the song lmao ]

"Are we a thing? Grayson? Or are you playing me like everyone else?"

"No, this is love, I love you with all my soul and heart Marina, look, never in a million years have I felt so much.. So much, love for a girl In my entire years of living. I love you. I'm not using you"

"Hopefully, and I love you too."

He kisses me more, and places his hand behind my ear, which made me have goosebumps because his hands were soft and cold.

"Wanna come over to my house?"

I smirk, "sure, why though?"

"Oh, well I thought we could have some fun, you know, bring a bathing suit, we are going for a late night swim."

I smile in eximent, "ooo, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at 6:40."

"Alright sounds good."

"Wait do I bring extra clot-"

He cuts me off with another kiss and smack on the butt "I don't care, just show up, and that booty is mine.."

I blush.

And I ran home, where I got all my stuff ready, extra bras and under where's but not clothes obviously.

I couldn't wait to see his home, and I can't wait to get to know him more.

Sorry it's short, I'm sleepy, and I'm kinda tired so goodnight ;)

Bye!

Enjoy!