e l e v e n

Marina's POV:
I guess he actually meant his love for me; hopefully what he said had a meaning but litteraly, atm all I cared was about him, and just him.

"Baby girl, I didn't know how else to apoligize so I got information from Cameron on where or what you both are doing, and I couldn't let him win you back or else, I would loose you and I cannot because you mean the most precious thing to me ever."

I place my hand over my mouth as I chew my sandwich and give a little 'aw'

"But Grayson, you could've just told me up front-" I sigh "wait, I kept on turning my back on you.."

He nods at me and starts laughing.

"What's so funny gray?"

He pushes his chair more in, and touched my lips with his finger as he wipes of the mayo.

I started laughing as he gave me a little giggle and I start laughing more because his face has a mustache made of the milk he just drank.

"What's so funny?"

I touched his lips and wiped the milk off as he started to smile.

"And you, sexy one had milk all over your lips so I guess we are even"

*starts laughing* "baby girl, I just wanted you to know, that I'm no longer afraid to call you mine. All the boys are drooling for you, cause your so sexy and beautiful. But your mine. And no one can smack that ass expect me baby girl"

"You don't worry child, I won't let any one smack my ass expect you."

We leave the cafe, and he wrapped my shoulders and neck with his muscular arms as he kissed my cheek.

___

Late then, he brought me to his house, and it was about 7:14pm.

Ethan gulped as he saw me and Grayson together agian.

"Weren't you guys mad at each other?"

"We made up, I apologized in front of people at a cafe, and I couldn't live with out her, if I didn't do anything, then she'll find someone who loves her, because there's a lot of boys at football at school Ethan, who you know, that talk about how sexy she is so I couldn't let her slip away. She's mine forever."

"Wow, I've never thought in your whole high school life that you'd care so much for a girl ever."

"well, things changed, and I love her"

"Well I'm glad you two made up."

We smiled, as he Carrys me upstairs to his room, and throws me on to the bed, and jumps on top of me, and starts kissing my lips, as I feel his soft plump lips onto mine, he starts grinding on me, but I stop him for a second.

"Grayson, today should be a cuddle kissing day, tommarow is school, so I can't fall asleep here and forget about school, plus I'm trying out for dance."

His eyes widen, as he slides me on top of him and gives a smirk.

"My baby girl? Dancing?"

I smile "just for you."

We smirk, and we start kissing.

"Baby girl, I'd do anything to see your body moving just for me"

"Stop that!" I say sarcastically

"What baby girl?"

"You make me blush a lot, stop complementing me, or one day my face will explode with all my butterflies you give me."

"Oh, well as a couple, things happen."

9:30pm

__

"I better get going gray baby"

I say standing up, as he sits up and smacks my butt and bites lips, he pulls my shirt and pulls me to him and on his lap.

"Why so early baby girl"

"I have tons of home work to do, I need to shower, and my mom will go gorilla on me, so I have to get going, but I'll text you gray baby"

I say, as I whisper 'baby daddy' in his ear and I kiss his soft lips.

As I close the door, I say:

"This ass is yours"

___

Lol, my hands are tired and this chapter isn't even long lmao😂💩

It's almost the twins birthday! If you want to be included in my project my Instagram is:

Smileydolan

Byee 😇💛💧