t h i r t e e n

Grayson's POV:

No one knew how much I wanted to kill   Cameron, he just punched my princess and I'm not gonna let that slip away..

At that moment, Cameron got into big trouble, and me and Mariana had to get to the hospital, not so much injurerys but we had some scars, like Mariana, she had to put ice on her cheeks and I refused to put any bandages but they put achole and I was so pissed off.

___

2 weeks later

It was a school morning, I'm glad cam is expelled for the rest of the year. He deserved it, and me and Mariana are way much happier, we've have gotten on dates more often, and turns out she's real relatable, and she's told me about her mom, and I've never thought in a million years, that she'd be like that, she's always happy so it doesn't look like if something wrong would go into her life.

12:30

Lunch time, and I sat with my boys but I went to Marianas table and all the girls started flirting with me but I didn't flirt back because I was with my princess.

"Sorry for the inturption, but me and M have to have our flirting time so, see ya!"

Mariana's POV

Me and Grayson walk to the bathroom and start kissing each other, I ran my hands up his muscular back, as he ran his index finger in my pants.

The bell rang

"We'll finish this later baby girl"

"Totally baby daddy"

__

The bell rang, so I had to wait for Grayson in the halls but 10 minutes pasted and nothing happened.

I started searching.

Then I went into the girls bathroom just to wash my hands, and then..

I found Grayson and Chanel kissing.

"Grayson.."

I said, crying, I thought I trusted him, what did he think he was doing with her, j needed to think..

"Get off Chanel! I told you a thousand times and you won't listen to me!!"

"Aw come on daddy, your girlfriend came so your lying?"

"Chanel leave me alone!"
__

"Wow I should've known, this is the second time in a row, when will you stop?!.."

I leave, but he grabs my arm, and starts kissing me to make me calm down, he throws my bag, and starts running his fingers up my shirt near my bra.

"Grayson! Kissing me won't help!"

"I swear! I didn't mean too, I came in hear to look for you, and Chanel just ran to me kissing me, I would never do that! I hate her, she's so ugly, do you acually think I would fall in love with a bitch like her?"

"No, but Grayson, I'm just scared to see you with someone else, I want your body completely mine.."

"Well, I am completely yours.."

He says smirking, we continued kissing, he brings me into the girls dressing room and we began, he pulls out my shirt and kissing me instantly, as I pulls his shirt off and kiss his abs.

Who was I kidding? Why would gray do that to me? Maybe, I am completely his

Anyways, I had to post it bc i was rly eager to, but enjoy!

Ily all, bye

;)