2nd stall.

2nd stall.

In a large town in South America there is a small school. A girl named Mary Lou attended that school but she was bullied very often.

Mary Lou was made fun of because of her good grades, she constantly got made fun of or accused of cheating. She soon fell into depression but kept her grades up, amazingly.

She fell in love with a popular boy and she dearly cared about him. He got her out of her depression. She thought he was perfect. But no human is perfect.

He dumped her for another popular girl and even worse, she was Mary Lou's bully.

Mary Lou fell into depression once again but it was worse this time. She felt like she didn't matter, that the world was better without her.

Her perfect grades meant nothing to her now. She went into the school bathroom in the second stall after school and hung herself.

The school janitor saw her body next morning.

Weeks passed and the boy didn't care about her anymore.

When he went into the bathroom at the school and later other students saw his mangled body all over the inside of the stall.

The second stall.

His insides were outside.

If you go into that school into the second stall you might catch a glimpse of Mary Lou's body in the girl's bathroom or the boy's mangled body in the boy's bathroom.