Chapter 11- The first date

" Find someone who can make you feel completely comfortable and ' first date' nervous at the same time. That's love." By unknown

(Clarissa's Outfit on top but without the belt)

Unedited
                                  Chapter 11- The first date

                                             ~Ashton~

" Should I just get one rose or a dozens of them?" I ask while looking at the colorful flowers in the glass case. Right now, me and my best friend Dan are looking for things for my date with Clarissa. Damn I never felt so nervous. I can even feel my hand start to sweat and the date haven't even started yet.

"I think she'll like whatever you give her." He said hands in his front pocket, looking around the store bored. Ok, maybe it was a bad idea to bring Dan with me. I only bring him for advice but all he's been doing is complaining. Sigh I need new friends.

I guess I'll just get one rose, I think that supposed to be more romantic, right? "Hey Dan, do you think one rose more romantic?" I ask while looking for a rose that had the same shade of my baby blushing cheeks. Oh how much I miss her blushing face right now.

"I don't know." He said annoyed while running his hands through his hair. I don't blame him for being annoyed, hell I would be too for all the ridiculous questions I've been asking. And I mean ridiculous, to the point where I ask what I should wear or some stupid shit like that.

"Hey I know I'm being a pain in the ass but please bare with it. I really need good advice, I'm clueless when it come to bring romantic." I begged to him, feeling hopeless. I want this to be the best date that my baby will never forget.

"Just get one rose." He says while picking up a deep red rose. Looking around the rose area, to see what catch my eyes. Finally I see a pink rose with a bit of red in it. The same color like my Angel blushing cheeks. Hmm I wonder what she doing right now.

Clarissa

what I'm going to do!? Why did I said yes?!

Breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm my racing heart. How am I going to do this? There no way I'm going to be able to go. But it would be rude to just cancel now especially since its only two hours away. I'm just figure it out later. Opening my closet to see what I'm going to wear. Hum should I wear a dress or just jeans and a nice shirt.

I freeze up, realizing he never tell me where we're going, just to get ready at 6 p.m. Well maybe I'll just wear jeans and a nice shirt...wait but what if we're going somewhere nice. It would be in embarrassing if we go to a fancy restaurant while I'm just wearing jeans. What am i going to do?!

One hour later..........

Finally decided on what to wear, I started doing my make up. Beep. Beep...Beep.. come from my phone, telling me, I have a message. Whose is weird because nobody ever texts me. Opening my messages box to see an unknown text me.

Unknown: hey it's me Aston, Just wanted you to know that I'm like 5 minutes away from your house.

Me: oh hey, text me when you're here..

Aston: okay, beautiful

With red cheeks, I started looking for black shoes to match. Than I started curling my hair carefully yet trying to do it quickly. Taking a quick peek at the clock, I saw it's 5:45 p.m. He's going to be here any minute. You can do this Clarissa. Remember just be yourself. And even if he ends up not liking you after this and probably not ever going to talk to you after this, just remember its his lost.