Chapter 7-Sad Green Eyes

"Behind these sad eyes is a lonely heart..." By unknown

  Song- Crybaby by Melanie Martinez

Unedited
                                    Chapter 7 - Sad Green Eyes

                                              ♡Clarissa♡

I wake up in the middle of the night with tears running down my cheeks and unable to breath because of my sobs and than it come in a flash the ropes and the blood,the tears,the pain,the diary and the letter.

After a while I started to calm my sobs and than heard feet steps in the hallway. I hold my breath hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. They were a few steps away from my door and the door open painfully slow. The only thing i can hear was my heart that is beating so fast that I'm surprised it didn't pop out of my chest.

I let go of the breath i was holding when it was just my mom. She some time come here and hold me intill i fall asleep and go back to her room before father found out. This is the only way i know she still care for me.

She quietly walk toward me and get under the bed with me and put her arms around me, than started running her finger though my hair. I soon full asleep but i did saw a tear running down her cheek. My eyes closed and i was welcome to a dream less sleep.

         ~Hours later~

I soon wake up to a cold and lonely bed. I check to see what time it was, 6:28. Well i better get up before i'm late. I throw the cover away for me and got up to take a quick shower.

After i shower a put on black ombra cable knit sweater and high waist gray ombra acid jeans and fead perry roots black suede mid sneakers and last but not least my fedora bowler hat.

After i got my stuff to together, i slowly walk to the door, trying not to wake father up. I soon found him pass out in the living room surrounded by empty bottle. My breath hitched when i see he move a bit.

Soon he fall back to sleep and I can breath again. I quickly walk out the door and started walk to school. Minutes later i heard a car slowing down next to me. Just act casual and maybe it will go away.

A loud honk made me jump at least 2 feet in the air. Still trying to come down for my mimi heart attack that i don't hear someone calling my name. I turn to the voice confused and than i blinked in surprised when i saw it was Aston who was in the car. What he doing here?

~Aston~

Oh god it was so cute when she in the air like a scared kitten.

"Angel,do you forget that i was going to put you up for school"I said in a soft and husky voice because i still sleepy. what? Vampire can sleep too.

"we-l-l"she stuttered cutely. Wow, i keep on saying cute around her,well i guess that what a beloved those to you.

"well,come on before we're late"I said walking to the car and opened the door for her.

She opened her mouth to say something and i rise a eyebrow at her and get her a look that I'm not taking an no for a answer and she close her mouth and silently goes inside.

After i made sure she was safely inside,i closed her door and run to my side and got in and driver to school. I know what your thinking where my bike well i don't want clarissa to feel scared but safe with me so i tell Dan to get me a car.

We drive in silence with her looking out the window,lost in thoughts while I trying to not to just kiss her and make her mine. I drive in the schools parking lot and parked. I got out and opened her door. I can feel the eyes of teenage on us,wondering what the new guy doing with the shy girl.

I feel my inner beast wanted to come out because some boys are looking at her with eyes full with hunger. I wrapped my arm around her waist,to showing the stupid human boys that she mine causing her cheeks to turn red.

I walk her to D-15 which is drama and found us a seats that was next to the window. Clarissa choose the one next to the window and I sat next to her. I turn around to tell her something but I found her looking at me weird.

"what wrong?"I ask putting my hand top of hers and she tried to pull away but I hold on to hers. Her cheek turn to the color of a new boom rose.

"I thought you don't go to this class?"She said softly

"I change my classes,I can change it back if you don't want me here?"I said sad and a bit hurt. It feel like my heart broken a little bit.

"No , I don't mean it like that I was just wondering"She said alarmed with big eyes."Your cute you know that?"I Said with adore in my eyes. She blink cut off guard and her cheek turn to a cherry red.

"OK class listen up today we are going to........"The teacher said but I wasn't paying any them attention because I was to busy stared at my cute little angel.

"To write a poem and read it out loud to anyone today"Teacher said man I really need to learn his name. An idea pop in my head and everyone started writing their poems while I just sat there doing nothing. I had live for lot years now so this easy for me.

Ten minutes later who I just found out his name is Mr. blue said it time out and ask who wanna go up first. I rise my hand first and he tell me to come up. I come up front and stared deep at my angel green eyes and started what was coming from my heart.

Sad Green eyes

You look at me with sad green eyes

I'm over come with feeling

Such deep emotion they disguise

Yet send my senses reeling,they speak to me of loneliness

And feeling unexpressed

Of hopes and dearms unrealized

And love gone uncaressed,they cry to me of urgency

To experience it all

But here you are in limbo

With your back against the wall,I wish I had a answers

To the questions they impose

I'm drowning in those sad green eyes

And the sorrow only grows,if I had one magic wish

You know what it would be?

To see instead of sad green eyes

Green eyes that smile for me

I finished and winked at her. She turn red. God she will be the die of me.