chapter4- A cutie in the hallway

"Stop being so cute, it's distracting." by unknown

Unedited

Chapter4- A cutie in the hallway

*Aston*

I was so deep of thinking of my beloved,I did'nt notice that my angal was trying to get my attention."Im sorry what was that"I ask looking deep in her eyes."Can you please let me go"she said shy and blushing.aw she was just too cute.I had to stop myself for saying no I will never let you go.

"Sorry I was just so awestruck by your eyes"I told her and it was true she had the most gorgeous green eyes.she just blush harder."thanks"she whisper and looking down.I let her go,trying to ignore feeling cold with out her in my arms."I'm Aston"I said and took out my hand for her to take.She take it and I can't help but notice how soft and smooth her shin is.

"I'm clarissa and it was nice meeting you but I have to go to class"She said "Will I see you around?"I said looking at her hopefully. She looked at me surprised and a little sad."oh sure ,I guess" she said and walked in a class next to us.I walked to my class with a smile on my face.

*Lunch*

My classes want by fast and I was a little sad that I didn't have any classes with Clarissa but I can change that because the owner of this school is one of my people.

"Hey Aston ,Do you found her?"Asked by my best friend Dan who has gray eyes and brown hair while I have ink black hair and dark blue eyes."No,not yet"I said"don't worry you'll found her"he said Now, I know what your thinking "why didn't I tell him" well I will ,just not yet because I want to get to know Clarissa before I tell her who I really am.

*Clarissa*

"Well, I see you around?" Aston asked looking at me hopefully while I looked at him surprise and a little sad because he was the first people who want to see me and sad because he will most likely not bother to talk to me once he realize what an loser I am in the end of the day like all the other." oh sure I guess "I said and walked in my class.I sat in the back so the teens wouldn't put pager ball in my hair.

The bell ringed and teenagers started walking in and takeing seats.The girls next to me were so loud it was started getting me a headache.I folded my wrists and put them on my desk and drop my face in it,hopeing it will take my headache away but it just got worst.