Chapter 10- He ask me out and i said yes

"A moment in my arms, forever in my heart." By unknown

Unedited
               Chapter 10 - He ask me out and i said yes

                                       ~Clarissa~

                               Tick...Tick...Tick..

                                    ...Was all I heard in my fourth period class. It almost felt like the clock was mocking me, like it taking its time very slowly on purpose . I keep my focused on the clock, waiting impatiently for the the bell to ring.

                                         I know i should be paying attention to my history teacher but I can't help but gaze at the clock every ones and a while. I soon give up on paying attention.

                                       This is weird, I never had this urge to see someone before. And to be honest, I actually can't wait to see Ashton.

                                           I noticed the more he's near me, the faster my heart beats. Whenever he hugs or hold my hand, I start to blush and keep getting those weird shocks.

                                         I always wondered if it only me that feel those shocks but when I look at Aston, he always has this big smile on his face, almost like he's proud of something.

                                           RING!!!

                                         Finally I thought with a smile. Quickly packing my stuff and walking out of the class, I started heading to my locker to drop off some books I don't need. Trying quickly to open my lock, opening it and practically throwing my books in the locker. Closing it, just to see Aston right next to me, leaning on the locker next to me.

                                       "Hey sweetheart." He said leaning in to hug me. I stuff up once I was in his arms but instantly relax. This is also strange to me. I don't like being touch at all yet when he does, I only feel protective and safe.

                                        He suddenly pulled me closer to him and put his nose on my neck, inhaling deeply causing me to shiver for the coldest of his nose. My heart started beating faster from being so close to him and my cheeks feel like they're are burning.

                                  "Aston?" I whisper nervously, my heart beating so hard it felt like it will pop out. Trying to lightly push him back but only for him to pull me closer to him. Suddenly he started putting butterfly kisses where my neck and shoulder meet causing my cheeks to turn red.

                                   I tried to push him more harder when i felt something sharp poke my neck. I suddenly felt like I was in danger. Like something horrible is going to happen. Something unhuman.

                     "You smell really good"He said shoving his face in my neck more whole sniffing me.

                                         "Smells so sweet, like sweet honey." He mumble in a very deep voice, so deep it almost sounds animal like. I try to move away but only for he to tighting his grap on me, pulling me more closer to him if possible.

                                       "Thanks" I shriek whole trying to move away, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable with the hugging and the kisses his doing. He take a deep breath and finally step back, letting go of me.

                                         He had his eyes shut tightly and his hand clutched to his side, taking deep breath. It was like he was taking to calm down. But why was he anger in the first place? Did I do something wrong? He opens his eyes , unclutched his hands and smile at me like nothing happened.

                              "So Angel, I actually was thinking we could go out to get something to eat, if that okay with you?" He asked shyly with a fade pink on his cheeks. " well, i mean you don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean it would be cool if you go. I mean it would be our first date, well i mean if you don't want it to be a date thats ok, we can go as friends, it would be cool if it was a-" He said with red cheeks while looking everywhere but at me and rubbing the back of his neck. He's eyes full of excitement and nervousness.

                                               "Yes." I said suddenly, shocking him and myself. He smiled real big at me, like he just won a lottery. He eyes full of happiness and excitement.