Chapter Four: Out Of The Closet

"I like girls too" 

What did I just say? What the hell did I just say! She paused her body before her foot hit the last step. She slowly turned around, the look in her eyes. Never have I seen her look like that before, they stared into my soul. 

"What did you just say?"

"I, I like girls mom."

She walked up to me and slapped me in the mouth. She yelled, "GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE." I couldn't believe this, my own mother. Why? She yells again, "GET YOUR CRAP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE." She raises her hand but I run upstairs into my room and lock the door. I start crying, I've never cried so hard in my life. I look over with my wattery eyes and see a picture of Ash and I on the dresser. I wipe my eyes, grab my suitcase out of my closet, and pack my best/favourite clothes and shoes in there with my panties, bras, and t-shirts. I unlock the door and head to the bathroom with my suitcase. I shove my toothbrush, a pack of toothpaste, a washrag, a towel, and deodorant in the suitcase. I zip up my suit case and on the first step i could hear my mom crying. Then I see my dad enter and he looks at my mom.

"Sweetie what's wrong," he asks my mother.

"Rain, Rain, she is not my Rain anymore"

"What, what are you talking about woman?"

"She has sinned! She likes women!"

I start walking down the stairs with my suitcase and look over at my dad with my bleeding lip and red eyes. 

"You hit our daughter? You crazy woman! All you had to do was tell her to get out, not hit her!"

He takes out his wallet and gives me 150$, I take the money and put it in my pocket.

"You too dad," I ask sad.

"I can't have hell in my house, sorry Rain. We love you dearly," he says while smiling.

I head towards the door and open it but before leaving I say, "You're both peices of shits.