• 13 •

I took off my purse and get my phone out of it. My phone had lots if notifications on the lock screen. There was one thing that stood out from the rest. A notification telling me that Mason posted a picture on Instagram. I know I'm basically obsessed.

I unlocked my iPhone. It was a picture of the tree that stood in my front yard with the caption: maybe we were meant to be. I almost rolled off of my bed just then. Of course I liked his picture. I quickly went to my messages and texted Arielle about what just happened.

My phone started to ring and I noticed that it was Arielle trying to FaceTime me. She was eating some chips.
"Okay so you're going on a date tomorrow and you are this calm."

"I don't wanna scream because my parents would kill me if they found out," I said walking over to my closet.

"Anyway you need to wear something cute."

"I know, l know!" I pulled out a blue romper and laid it out on my bed.
I picked up my phone and asked Arielle what I should wear with it. This was followed by tons of clothes being topped across my bed. After an eternity we picked out my outfit for tomorrow. Arielle and I ended the FaceTime because I was called for dinner.

*after dinner*

I was beyond excited for tomorrow. This was my first real 'date' ever. Once my outfit was set in its special place in my closet I put all my other clothes back. My phone alarm was set for 9:00 a.m. It was time for me to sleep but I couldn't because of my excitement. After laying in my bed for about 45 minutes, I feel asleep.