• 14 •

The loud buzzing of my alarm caused me to wake up. A smile spread across my face as I realized what was to happen today. I rolled out of bed and nearly fell down of the floor next to my bed. I hurried and grabbed my outfit from my closet and made my way to the bathroom.

After my shower I put on my royal blue romper and black cardigan. I left my hair in its naturally curly state. I put on some mascara. Once this was done I walked back to my room and put on my tan wedge boots.

My gold necklace was sitting on top of my dresser and I put it on. I looked in my wall mirror and approved of my outfit. My small black Michael Kors crossover purse was hung on a rack in my closet. I put it on and put my phone inside.

After I was done getting ready I made my way to the front door. This was the tricky part. On my way there I was stopped by my mom asking me where I was going. I just told her that I was
going somewhere with a friend.

It took a while for her to let me leave but I finally got past her. I stopped in the kitchen to eat something before leaving. Once I was done I walked out the door and sat on the bench on my patio.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed. I played on my phone for a little while. Some time passed and I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"Cayla are you ready to go?" Mason said walking up the few stairs to where I was sitting. I just hummed and stood up to meet him.

___________________________A/N Guys I'm sorry for not updating in so long. Hope you enjoyed!!