• 17 •

* Monday at lunch*

"How was it? Have you talked to him since you went out?" Arielle was all up in my face. She and Luna were asking so many questions about my little "date" or whatever with Mason.

"It was okay I guess. No, we haven't talked since."

A devilish smirk appeared on Luna's face, "OH did you kiss him?"

"No! No! No! It was one date, why would I kiss him?" I rolled my eyes so far they could have fallen out my head.

"I dunno, you could be one of those girls," Luna replied.

Gemma spoke up, "Hush children." Her fingertips were messaging her temples. She spoke in an agitated voice, "Why do you guys have to keep talking about this?"

"You're just mad that your brother gets more action than you," Arielle laughed.

I just sat there and ate my sandwich in silence. Ya girl was not trying to get involved even if Arielle was just joking.

"Dammit! I should have brought popcorn today," Luna cracked a smile.

"Shut up, no one was talking to you," Gemma fired at Luna.

"Gemma, honey, are you on your period or something? You need to chill out," Arielle spoke. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not but I'm sure she was serious.

It's about to go down.

"Y'all imma just excuse myself to the restroom." I put on my backpack and grabbed my trash to throw it away. And with that I headed inside the school building. But of course I run into him...