Chapter 9: Solved! Lucy's Victory and the Next Clue!

Hello, again, minna! :D  Here is the next chapter, yaay~  I hope you all like it, haha! ^.^ ♥ I dedicate this chapter to pinkmage!  This person's awesome, so go fan her if you havent! :')  Thanks so much for the feedback you've always given me, too! ^^  It means a lot, haha~!  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!  Finally, the riddle is solved and they can continue!  Feedback is very much appreciated, as always!  Until next time, everyone!!

яу-¢нαи, тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ☆

======================================================================

"Master!"  Freed exclaimed, running over to Makarov who was sitting on one of the bar stools.

The guild was currently empty right now, since most of everyone had gone out on jobs.  The only ones that were there right now was Mirajane, Makarov, and Freed.  Freed had stayed behind simply because the master had asked him to, and help him do a little digging.

"What did you find out, Freed?"  Makarov asked, his voice rough.

"Master, it really is true.  The mages responsible for the robbery of the Disappearant Staff were the two mages, male and female, who attacked another monument in another city and stole the Casing of Magic!"

Makarov's eyes narrowed.  "I knew it..."

"What should we do, Master?"  Mira asked, looking worredly at him from across the bar.

Makarov was silent for a moment.  "Those arifacts are powerful weapons, and now that they were stolen...it can only mean something bad."

He looked back up at Freed.  "I want you to try and figure out pattern, and tell me if they are planning to grab something else."

"Understood."  Freed replied, nodding.

"Thank you, Freed."  Master Makarov replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy sighed, standing at the view again.  She'd had been there in the early hours in the morning, unable to fall back asleep.  Lucy had wanted to clear her head anyway, so she decided to come back here, since she like it a lot.

This was a good idea.  Lucy thought, smiling slightly.  I feel better; I'm ready to take on that message again!

Betting that everyone was probably looking for her, Lucy decided to head back.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"There you are, Lucy."  Erza replied.  "Where in the world were you?"

"Just taking a walk."  Lucy replied, sitting down on the sofa as the team re-grouped - this time - in the lobby of Forward Arrow.  "I thought it'd be a good idea to try and clear my head."

"Alright!"  Natsu exclaimed.  "Let's do this!"

Lucy set the notebook onto the table, and everyone stared at it intently.

"Shrouded by many, located in the middle of attention.  Giving mystery and the solved tales, breaking despite the notoriety, find the image of past.  Find the answer, you find the clue.  To your next travel."  Lucy replied, repeating the entire thing over again.

"We need to think of something else..."  Erza murmured.

Giving mystery...and..solved tales..  Lucy thought, raking her mind for anything that matched this.